How far is Osceola Wisconsin from Minnesota?
There are 36.13 miles from Minneapolis to Osceola in northeast direction and 47 miles (75.64 kilometers) by car, following the I-35W N route. Minneapolis and Osceola are 53 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Minneapolis, MN to Osceola, WI.
Is Osceola WI a village?
Osceola is a village in Polk County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 2,568 at the 2010 census. Located mostly within the Town of Osceola, the village sits on the border with Minnesota, separated by the St. Croix River.
What hotels are in Osceola Wisconsin?
Hotels in Osceola
- River Valley Inn & Suites. 2.5-star.
- Holiday Inn Express St. Croix Valley, an IHG Hotel.
- AmeriVu Inn and Suites – St. Croix Falls.
- Best Western Plus New Richmond Inn & Suites.
- Amerivu Inn And Suites New Richmond.
- AmericInn by Wyndham New Richmond.
- AmeriVu Inn and Suites – Chisago City.
- Coratel Inn & Suites New Richmond.
What restaurants are in Osceola?
Osceola’s restaurants and authentic coffee shop have just what you crave.
- Iron Horse Neighborhood Grill. 123 S. Main.
- Mayberry’s. 128 W. Jefferson.
- Neveria Juany. 115 N Main St.
- Osceola Eagles Lodge. 2329 N.
- Revelton Distilling Company. 1400 W Clay Street.
- Subway. 1314 Jeffreys Drive.
- Timber Ridge Country Market. 117 W.
What county is Osceola mn in?
Osceola Township, Renville County, Minnesota
|Osceola Township, Minnesota|
|• Total||36.3 sq mi (94.0 km2)|
What county is Polk WI in?
Polk is a town in Washington County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 3,938 at the 2000 census. The unincorporated communities of Ackerville, Cedar Creek, Cedar Lake, Diefenbach Corners, Mayfield, and Rugby Junction are located in the town.