- 1 How far is Menomonee Falls Wisconsin from Chicago?
- 2 Is Menomonee Falls a good place to live?
- 3 What is Menomonee Falls famous for?
- 4 Is Menomonee Falls a city or town?
- 5 What are the bad areas in Milwaukee?
- 6 What county is Menomonee Falls?
- 7 How safe is Menomonee Falls?
- 8 What is the largest village in Wisconsin?
- 9 Does Menomonee Falls have a downtown?
How far is Menomonee Falls Wisconsin from Chicago?
The distance between Chicago and Menomonee Falls is 94 miles. The road distance is 107.9 miles.
Is Menomonee Falls a good place to live?
Menomonee Falls is a suburb of Milwaukee with a population of 37,160. Menomonee Falls is in Waukesha County and is one of the best places to live in Wisconsin. Many young professionals and retirees live in Menomonee Falls and residents tend to be conservative. The public schools in Menomonee Falls are highly rated.
What is Menomonee Falls famous for?
Menomonee Falls has won several awards since its settlement in the 1840s. It has been named 4th best city in Wisconsin (vibes.com), Safest City in Wisconsin with over 30,000 (Safewise.com), and 32nd best small town in America (Money Magazine). Menomonee Falls is headquarters to renowned businesses like Kohls.
Is Menomonee Falls a city or town?
Menomonee Falls is a village in Waukesha County, Wisconsin, United States, and is part of the Greater Milwaukee area. The population was 35,626 at the 2010 census, making it the most populous village in Wisconsin. It is the fourth largest community in Waukesha County.
What are the bad areas in Milwaukee?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Milwaukee, WI
- Metcalfe Park. Population 2,673. 248 %
- North Division. Population 6,023. 235 %
- Franklin Heights. Population 6,836. 213 %
- Park West. Population 6,270. 210 %
- Washington Park. Population 4,448. 177 %
- Garden Homes. Population 3,016. 162 %
- Borchert Field. Population 3,405. 159 %
- Sherman Park. Population 6,916. 159 %
What county is Menomonee Falls?
Menomonee Falls was settled in the 1800s, is located in northeast Waukesha County, and has a total land area of nearly 33 square miles.
How safe is Menomonee Falls?
The rankings took into consideration FBI crime figures, population, the number of officers and a public survey. Menomonee Falls ‘ violent crime rate was. 30 per 1,000, and the property crime rate was 12.12 per 1,000 for 2019, according to the site.
What is the largest village in Wisconsin?
The largest, the village of Menomonee Falls in Waukesha County, has a population of 37,413 and a property valuation of $4.96 billion. It ranks as Wisconsin’s 21st largest municipality. Villages can, of course, be small and many are.
Does Menomonee Falls have a downtown?
Cultural highlights include: A thriving downtown and convenient shopping areas throughout the Village. A full calendar of festivals, farmers markets, parades, sporting events and concerts. Old Falls Village historical park and living history museum.