- 1 Where in Wisconsin is Hayward?
- 2 What is Hayward Wisconsin known for?
- 3 How far is Hayward Wisconsin from Lake Superior?
- 4 Is Hayward Wisconsin a nice place to live?
- 5 How Safe Is Hayward WI?
- 6 What zone is Hayward Wisconsin in?
- 7 What is there to do in Hayward today?
- 8 What is there to do in Hayward this weekend?
- 9 How far is Hayward Wisconsin from Milwaukee Wisconsin?
Where in Wisconsin is Hayward?
Hayward is a town in Sawyer County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2000 census. The town is located near the City of Hayward. The census-designated place of Chief Lake is located in the town. Hayward (town), Wisconsin.
What is Hayward Wisconsin known for?
Hayward is where people come to enjoy fishing and atving, relax at a resort and stroll downtown to buy freshly made fudge or visit the giant fiberglass fish. The area hosts two of the world’s top racing events – the American Birkebeiner cross country ski race and the Chequamegon Fat Tire bicycle race.
How far is Hayward Wisconsin from Lake Superior?
Hayward is the county seat of Sawyer County which is located in the northwest corner of Wisconsin about 70 miles south of Lake Superior.
Is Hayward Wisconsin a nice place to live?
Hayward, Wisconsin is a city with a unique community where superior schools, high quality public services, a wide range of employment, and broad based commercial services all help to create a highly desirable city to families and businesses alike.
How Safe Is Hayward WI?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Hayward is 1 in 34. Based on FBI crime data, Hayward is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Wisconsin, Hayward has a crime rate that is higher than 94% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
What zone is Hayward Wisconsin in?
Hayward, Wisconsin is in USDA Hardiness Zones 3b.
What is there to do in Hayward today?
Top Things to Do Around Hayward, Wisconsin
- Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame. Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame.
- Lumberjack competiton. Lumberjack competition.
- West’s Hayward Dairy and Ice Cream Cafe. West’s Hayward Dairy.
- Hayward KOA. Hayward KOA.
- Spider Lake Lodge Bed and Breakfast. Spider Lake Lodge Bed and Breakfast.
What is there to do in Hayward this weekend?
- Hayward Japanese Gardens. 130.
- Garin Regional Park. Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- Sulphur Creek Nature Center. Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- Mural Arts Program of Hayward. Points of Interest & Landmarks.
- Hayward Shoreline Interpretive Center.
- Holy Sepulchre Catholic Cemetery.
- Don Castro Regional Recreation Area.
- Lone Tree Cemetery.
How far is Hayward Wisconsin from Milwaukee Wisconsin?
There are 270.66 miles from Milwaukee to Hayward in northwest direction and 349 miles (561.66 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 W route. Milwaukee and Hayward are 5 hours 16 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.