- 1 What is there to do at Wisconsin Dells besides water parks?
- 2 What can adults do in Wisconsin Dells?
- 3 What is Wisconsin Dells most known for?
- 4 What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells for free?
- 5 What is the best time to visit Wisconsin Dells?
- 6 How much does it cost to get into Wisconsin Dells?
- 7 What is there to do in downtown Wisconsin Dells?
- 8 What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells at night?
- 9 Where should I go for a weekend getaway in Wisconsin?
- 10 What’s so special about the Wisconsin Dells?
- 11 Why do they call it Wisconsin Dells?
- 12 What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells in April?
- 13 How much money should I bring to Wisconsin Dells?
- 14 How can I save money in Wisconsin Dells?
- 15 How long is the Riverwalk in Wisconsin Dells?
What is there to do at Wisconsin Dells besides water parks?
Top 12 Wisconsin Dells Non- Water Park Attractions
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Right in the downtown strip in the Dells, Ripley’s Believe It or Not! is an inexpensive, fun attraction.
- Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf and Family Fun Center.
- Circus World in Baraboo.
- Devil’s Lake State Park.
- Paul Bunyan Restaurant.
- Top Secret.
- Comedy/Hypnosis Show.
What can adults do in Wisconsin Dells?
Top Attractions in Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Deer Park. 1,394. Zoos • Parks.
- Witches Gulch. 542. Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- Noah’s Ark Water Park. 2,815. Water Parks.
- Rick Wilcox Magic Theater. 1,358. Theaters.
- Kalahari Indoor Waterpark. 1,087. Water Parks.
- Timbavati Wildlife Park. 1,035.
- Riverwalk. 389.
- Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park.
What is Wisconsin Dells most known for?
14 Top-Rated Attractions & Things to Do in Wisconsin Dells
- H.H. Bennett Studio.
- Bigfoot Zipline.
- Kalahari Waterparks.
- River Walk.
- Lost Canyon Tours.
- Mt. Olympus Water and Theme Park.
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not. Ripley’s Believe It or Not, Wisconsin Dells | Channel3000_Communities / photo modified.
- Timbavati Wildlife Park. Parakeets at Timbavati Wildlife Park, Wisconsin Dells.
What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells for free?
Best free things to do near Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
- Lost Canyon Tours. 1.5 mi. 67 reviews.
- Wisconsin Deer Park. 0.3 mi. 87 reviews.
- Noah’s Ark Waterpark. 0.9 mi. 182 reviews.
- International Crane Foundation. 4.8 mi. 18 reviews.
- Dells Boat Tours. 0.9 mi. 85 reviews.
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Dells. 0.9 mi.
- Dells Army Ducks. 0.7 mi. 100 reviews.
- Alligator Alley. 0.5 mi. 36 reviews.
What is the best time to visit Wisconsin Dells?
On average there are three months where Wisconsin Dells receives the most visitors going on a Wisconsin Dells, WI vacation. These are March, July, and October in that order. Those months represent the peak of the three seasons where this Midwest destination offers its best attractions.
How much does it cost to get into Wisconsin Dells?
General admission costs $22.95 for adults and $6.50 for children riding with an adult.
What is there to do in downtown Wisconsin Dells?
- Asgard Axe Throwing. Asgard Axe Throwing specializes in competitive axe throwing and entertainment.
- Asgard Underworld Arcade Bar.
- Chalet Lanes & Lounge.
- Dells Boat Tours®
- Dells Boat Tours® Sunset Dinner Cruise.
- Dells Mining Co.
- Dells Trolley Tours & Limo Bus.
- Ghost Boat “Journey Into Haunted Canyon”
What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells at night?
The Best Nightlife in Wisconsin Dells
- Rick Wilcox Magic Theater. 4.8. Explore.
- The Tommy Bartlett Show. 4.3. Explore.
- Dells Lumberjack Show. 4.7. Explore.
- Palace Theater in the Dells. 4.6. Explore.
- Big Sky Twin Drive-In Theater. 4.6. Explore.
- Crystal Grand Music Theater. 4.3. Explore.
- Nigs Bar. 3.6.
- Jeremy Allen’s Grand Illusions. 1.7.
Where should I go for a weekend getaway in Wisconsin?
12 Top-Rated Romantic Getaways in Wisconsin
- Door County. Canal Island Lighthouse, Door County.
- Scenic Byways. Scenic Byways.
- Madison. Madison.
- Cedarburg. Covered bridge near Cedarburg.
- Green Bay. Green Bay.
- Milwaukee. Milwaukee.
- Bayfield and the Apostle Islands. Ice caves on Lake Superior near Bayfield.
- Lake Geneva. Lake Geneva.
What’s so special about the Wisconsin Dells?
One reason this place is so special is the high concentration of Indoor & Outdoor Waterparks. There are over a dozen waterparks as well as area hotels and motels with their own pools and water features. You can splash the day away and slides down the waterslides, even in the dead of Winter!
Why do they call it Wisconsin Dells?
In 1931, it was officially changed to Wisconsin Dells, the name the locals and tourists had always used, with ” Wisconsin ” derived from the Native American word meaning “dark rushing waters,” and ” Dells ” mimicking the French word “dalles” that means “layers of flat rock” to describe the bluff rock formations.
What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells in April?
Som eof teh more popular things to do in the spring include hiking, ziplining, and scenic tours, splashing around in an indoor waterpark, or visiting a local winery or brewery. The variety is what makes us a Wisconsin vacation favorite anytime of year.
How much money should I bring to Wisconsin Dells?
How much money will you need for your trip to Wisconsin Dells? You should plan to spend around $114 per day on your vacation in Wisconsin Dells, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, $34 on meals for one day and $28 on local transportation.
How can I save money in Wisconsin Dells?
Basic Tutorial: Wisconsin Dells On A Budget
- Tip #1: Sign up for the ” Wisconsin Dells Deal of the Week” e-mail.
- Tip #2: Order a free Vacation Planning Kit that includes a nice magazine on the area and a “Deals in the Dells ” card.
- Tip #3: If you plan to load up on attractions, check into the “Passport to Savings ” card.
How long is the Riverwalk in Wisconsin Dells?
The river walk is about 1/4 mile long. It is paved and there are places along the way to sit and rest and relax. There is parking near the beginning of the walk.