- 1 Is Cedarburg WI safe?
- 2 Is Cedarburg a city or town?
- 3 What is Cedarburg WI known for?
- 4 Is Cedarburg a good place to live?
- 5 What is the most dangerous city in Wisconsin?
- 6 What is the safest city in Wisconsin?
- 7 How far is Cedarburg Wisconsin from Chicago?
- 8 How do you get to Cedarburg Wisconsin?
- 9 What is there to do in Cedarburg Wisconsin today?
- 10 What county is Ozaukee WI in?
Is Cedarburg WI safe?
Cedarburg is Wisconsin’s safest city. A modestly-sized suburb of Milwaukee located in Ozaukee County, Cedarburg logged remarkably low crime rates, including a near non-existent 0.09 per 1,000 violent crime rate, and a property crime rate about one-third of the Wisconsin state average.
Is Cedarburg a city or town?
Cedarburg is a city in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin, United States. Located about 20 miles (32 km) north of Milwaukee and in close proximity to Interstate 43, it is a suburban community in the Milwaukee metropolitan area. The city incorporated in 1885, and at the time of the 2010 census the population was 11,412.
What is Cedarburg WI known for?
Cedarburg and the surrounding area are known for several attractions including the Cedarburg Bridge (the last covered bridge in Wisconsin ), the Interurban Trail, Pleasant Valley Nature Park and historic downtown Cedarburg, which contains listings on the National Register of Historic Places.
Is Cedarburg a good place to live?
Cedarburg is a suburb of Milwaukee with a population of 11,527. Cedarburg is in Ozaukee County and is one of the best places to live in Wisconsin. Many young professionals live in Cedarburg and residents tend to be conservative. The public schools in Cedarburg are highly rated.
What is the most dangerous city in Wisconsin?
According To FBI Statistics, These Are The 10 Most Dangerous Cities In Wisconsin
- Madison. Av9/Wikimedia.
- La Crosse. Wikideas1/Wikimedia.
- Beloit. Visit Beloit/Wikimedia.
- Superior. Nfarmakes/Wikimedia.
- Antigo. Royalbroil/Wikimedia.
- Shawano. Royalbroil/Wikipedia.
- Ashland. Ann Althouse/Flickr.
- Milwaukee. Trizkutt/Wikimedia.
What is the safest city in Wisconsin?
A closer look at the safest cities in Wisconsin Waterford Town is the new safest city in Wisconsin, topping the list with 0 reported violent crimes, and just 24 reported property crimes. No city reported more than 10 total violent crimes. Hobart-Lawrence had the most with only 8.
How far is Cedarburg Wisconsin from Chicago?
The distance between Chicago and Cedarburg is 100 miles.
How do you get to Cedarburg Wisconsin?
Take Highway 41 or 45 to Highway 60. Take Highway 60 east to Washington Avenue. Turn south on Washington Avenue into downtown Cedarburg Wisconsin, to the corner of Washington Avenue and Center Street. Take I-43 South to Exit 92, Hwy 60.
What is there to do in Cedarburg Wisconsin today?
- Cedarburg Covered Bridge. 157. Bridges.
- Cedar Creek Winery. 229.
- Ozaukee Interurban Trail. 110.
- The Cedarburg Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center. Visitor Centers.
- Handen Distillery. Distilleries.
- Wisconsin Museum of Quilts and Fiber Arts. Speciality Museums.
- The Fermentorium. Breweries.
- Rebellion Brewing. Breweries.
What county is Ozaukee WI in?
Ozaukee County is a county in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. As of the 2010 census, the population was 86,395. Ozaukee County, Wisconsin.