- 1 Where should I vacation in Wisconsin Dells?
- 2 Which Wisconsin Dells resort is best for adults?
- 3 Where should adults stay in Wisconsin Dells?
- 4 What is the biggest resort in Wisconsin Dells?
- 5 What can adults do in Wisconsin Dells?
- 6 How much does it cost to stay at Wisconsin Dells?
- 7 What is the best time to visit Wisconsin Dells?
- 8 What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells at night?
- 9 What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells this weekend?
- 10 What is open in Wisconsin Dells in the winter?
- 11 What are the different resorts at Wisconsin Dells?
- 12 What water parks are in Wisconsin Dells?
- 13 Why is Wisconsin Dells so popular?
- 14 What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells besides water parks?
- 15 What airport do you fly into for Wisconsin Dells?
Where should I vacation in Wisconsin Dells?
10 Top-Rated Resorts in Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Kalahari Resorts & Conventions. Photo Source: Kalahari Resorts & Conventions.
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement. Photo Source: Cedar Lodge & Settlement.
- Great Wolf Lodge. Photo Source: Great Wolf Lodge.
- Baker’s Sunset Bay Resort.
- Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites.
- Glacier Canyon Lodge.
- Tamarack and Mirror Lake Resort.
- Shamrock Motel.
Which Wisconsin Dells resort is best for adults?
Romantic Places to Stay In Wisconsin Dells Sundara Inn & Spa: This adults -only destination spa ranks high on the list for exclusivity and tranquility. The spa offers a purifying bath ritual, meditation trail, hammocks, and luxury accommodations.
Where should adults stay in Wisconsin Dells?
Sundara Inn & Spa is an adult -only spa resort nestled in a 26-acre fragrant pine forest on the outskirts of Wisconsin Dells. It was named one of the Top 5 Resort Hotels in the Midwest in the 2018 Travel + Leisure magazines annual World’s Best readers’ choice awards, the same year it completed a 40,000 sq. ft.
What is the biggest resort in Wisconsin Dells?
Wilderness Hotel & Golf Resort. More Waterparks, More Space, MORE FUN! Located on 600 acres in Wisconsin Dells, we are America’s Largest Waterpark Resort!
What can adults do in Wisconsin Dells?
Top Attractions in Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Deer Park. 1,394. Zoos • Parks.
- Witches Gulch. 542. Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- Noah’s Ark Water Park. 2,815. Water Parks.
- Rick Wilcox Magic Theater. 1,358. Theaters.
- Kalahari Indoor Waterpark. 1,087. Water Parks.
- Timbavati Wildlife Park. 1,035.
- Riverwalk. 389.
- Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park.
How much does it cost to stay at Wisconsin Dells?
The average price for one person for accommodation in Wisconsin Dells is $56. For two people sharing a typical double-occupancy hotel room, the average price for a hotel room in Wisconsin Dells is $113.
What is the best time to visit Wisconsin Dells?
On average there are three months where Wisconsin Dells receives the most visitors going on a Wisconsin Dells, WI vacation. These are March, July, and October in that order. Those months represent the peak of the three seasons where this Midwest destination offers its best attractions.
What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells at night?
- Catch a movie at Big Sky Twin Drive-In Theatres.
- Play slots and pokers at Ho-Chunk Gaming Wisconsin Dells.
- Dance the night away at The Reef.
- Relish seafood entrees at Bobbers Island Grill.
- Have fun bowling at Knuckleheads Trampoline Park.
- Dine and watch a live show at Wisconsin Opry.
What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells this weekend?
14 Top-Rated Attractions & Things to Do in Wisconsin Dells
- Original Wisconsin Ducks Boat Tour. Original Wisconsin Ducks Boat Tour | miss pior / photo modified.
- Noah’s Ark Waterpark. Noah’s Ark Waterpark | Photo Copyright: Noahs Ark Waterpark.
- Wisconsin Deer Park.
- Rick Wilcox Magic Theater.
- Wilderness Resort.
- The Palace Theater in the Dells.
- H.H. Bennett Studio.
- Bigfoot Zipline.
What is open in Wisconsin Dells in the winter?
Some of the most popular things to do in winter include skiing, snowboarding or tubing at the local ski hills; hanging out at one of our many indoor waterparks; or visiting a local winery or brewery. Check out all that Wisconsin Dells has to offer to make your winter getaway perfect!
What are the different resorts at Wisconsin Dells?
- Aloha Beach Resort & Suites.
- Baker’s Sunset Bay Resort.
- Caribbean Club Resort.
- Cedar Lodge and Settlement.
- Chula Vista Resort.
- Clarion Hotel & Suites Wisconsin Dells.
- Cliffside Resort & Suites.
- Delton Oaks Resort on Lake Delton.
What water parks are in Wisconsin Dells?
Please wait while we gather your results.
- Chula Vista Resort Waterparks. Read visitor reviews, view pricing info, map the location & even see nearby dining & lodging options for Chula Vista Resort Waterparks.
- Great Wolf Lodge Waterpark.
- Kalahari Resort Waterparks.
- Wilderness Resort Waterpark.
Why is Wisconsin Dells so popular?
Tourism. Because of the scenery provided by the dells of the Wisconsin River, Kilbourn City quickly became a popular travel destination in the Midwest. In 1856, Leroy Gates began taking tourists on boat tours of the Wisconsin Dells.
What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells besides water parks?
Top 12 Wisconsin Dells Non- Water Park Attractions
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Right in the downtown strip in the Dells, Ripley’s Believe It or Not! is an inexpensive, fun attraction.
- Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf and Family Fun Center.
- Circus World in Baraboo.
- Devil’s Lake State Park.
- Paul Bunyan Restaurant.
- Top Secret.
- Comedy/Hypnosis Show.
What airport do you fly into for Wisconsin Dells?
The closest commercial airport to Wisconsin Dells is Dane County Regional Airport (msnairport.com).