How far is Fall River Wisconsin from Madison Wisconsin?
Distance from Fall River, WI to Madison, WI There are 28.00 miles from Fall River to Madison in southwest direction and 30 miles (48.28 kilometers) by car, following the US-151 route. Fall River and Madison are 39 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
What county is Fall River WI in?
Fall River is a village in Columbia County, Wisconsin, United States, along the North Fork of the Crawfish River. The population was 1,712 at the 2010 census.
What is there to do in Fall River Wisconsin?
Essential Fall River
- Columbus Antique Mall. Antique Shops.
- Chamber Of Horrors Haunted House. Ghost & Vampire Tours.
- Schultz Cheese Haus. Speciality & Gift Shops.
- Silver Springs Campsites. Game & Entertainment Centers.
- Seven Hills Skydivers of Madison.
- Dockside Pub & Grille on Beaver Dam Lake.
- Sassy Cow Creamery.
- Lapacek’s Orchard.
What county is Columbia WI in?
As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,833. Its county seat and largest city is Portage. Columbia County, Wisconsin.
|• Total||796 sq mi (2,060 km2)|