How far is Denmark from Green Bay?
There are 15.18 miles from Green Bay to Denmark in southeast direction and 17 miles (27.36 kilometers) by car, following the I-43 S route. Green Bay and Denmark are 24 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Green Bay, WI to Denmark, WI. The halfway point is Bellevue, WI.
Whats in Denmark WI?
- Devils River State Recreational Trail. Biking Trails, Hiking Trails.
- Duck Creek Vineyard and Winery. Wineries & Vineyards.
- Curran Spirituality Center. Religious Sites, Monuments & Statues.
- 21 Gun Saloon. Bars & Clubs.
- Steve’s Cheese.
- Cherney Maribel Caves.
- Fonferek Glen County Park.
What county is Denmark in Wisconsin?
About the Village of Denmark. The Village of Denmark, population 2161, is located in southeast Brown County at the intersection of Interstate 43 and WI 96.
How far is Wisconsin from Denmark?
149 miles or 240 km driving 118 miles or 190 km flying
|Get:||vacation flight hotel car rental|
Is Denmark in Brown County?
Denmark is a village in Brown County in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. The population was 2,123 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Green Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area.