- 1 How far is Baileys Harbor from Egg Harbor?
- 2 Whats in Baileys Harbor?
- 3 How far is Baileys Harbor from Sturgeon Bay?
- 4 What is the best town to stay in Door County?
- 5 How far is Fish Creek from Sister Bay?
- 6 What is open in Baileys Harbor?
- 7 What is in Egg Harbor WI?
- 8 Is Washington Island worth visiting?
- 9 What is peak season in Door County?
How far is Baileys Harbor from Egg Harbor?
Baileys Harbor is the biggest town on the Lake Michigan side. It’s 10 miles over from Egg Harbor.
Whats in Baileys Harbor?
With thousands of acres of preserved wilderness at The Ridges Sanctuary, Toft Point, and Kangaroo Lake Preserve, Baileys Harbor puts you at the door of a natural wonderland. Enjoy spectacular fishing, beautiful quiet beaches, and three iconic lighthouses.
How far is Baileys Harbor from Sturgeon Bay?
There are 20.18 miles from Sturgeon Bay to Baileys Harbor in northeast direction and 22 miles (35.41 kilometers) by car, following the WI-57 route. Sturgeon Bay and Baileys Harbor are 30 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
What is the best town to stay in Door County?
7 reasons Fish Creek is the best town in Door County.
How far is Fish Creek from Sister Bay?
Fish Creek – 8.9 miles from Sister Bay.
What is open in Baileys Harbor?
8 Best Things to Do in Baileys Harbor, Wisconsin
- Cana Island Lighthouse. © james_pintar/stock.adobe.com.
- Door County Brewing Co., Baileys Harbor, Wisconsin. © Door County Brewing Co.
- Kangaroo Lake Nature Preserve.
- Harbor Fish Market & Grille, Baileys Harbor, WI.
- Baileys Harbor Cornerstone Pub.
- Florian II Lakeshore Supper Club, Baileys Harbor, WI.
What is in Egg Harbor WI?
- Stone’s Throw Winery. 673. Wineries & Vineyards.
- Harbor Ridge Winery. 300. Wineries & Vineyards.
- Egg Harbor Marina. 114. Marinas.
- Door Artisan Cheese. Factory Outlets. By Chgotourist.
- Hatch Distilling. Distilleries. By douglasl739.
- Alpine Beach. Beaches.
- Schartner’s Farm Market. Flea & Street Markets.
- Door County Distillery. Distilleries.
Is Washington Island worth visiting?
If the weather is GREAT & sunny, it might be worth the trip. We try to go once a year on a hot, sunny day; the ferry ride is fun. However, if you’ve never been to Door county, there is so much to do, I think you might regret spending an entire day in one spot. Competitive biking: stop in a bike shop for road trips.
What is peak season in Door County?
Summer is Door County’s peak season, and that means there’s no shortage of ways to get outside and stay active. From woods and water to fairways and byways, the area boasts all kinds of environments and terrains.