- 1 What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells besides water parks?
- 2 What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells in the spring?
- 3 What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells during spring break?
- 4 What can adults do in Wisconsin Dells?
- 5 Why is Wisconsin Dells so popular?
- 6 What is the best time to visit Wisconsin Dells?
- 7 What is there to do in downtown Wisconsin Dells?
- 8 What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells at night?
- 9 How much is it to get in Wisconsin Dells?
- 10 What is open in Wisconsin Dells in March?
- 11 What water parks are in Wisconsin Dells?
- 12 How far is Wisconsin Dells from Spring Green Wisconsin?
- 13 What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells for free?
- 14 Where should I go for a weekend getaway in Wisconsin?
- 15 What is Wisconsin Dells known for?
What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells besides water parks?
Top 12 Wisconsin Dells Non- Water Park Attractions
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Right in the downtown strip in the Dells, Ripley’s Believe It or Not! is an inexpensive, fun attraction.
- Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf and Family Fun Center.
- Circus World in Baraboo.
- Devil’s Lake State Park.
- Paul Bunyan Restaurant.
- Top Secret.
- Comedy/Hypnosis Show.
What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells in the spring?
Som eof teh more popular things to do in the spring include hiking, ziplining, and scenic tours, splashing around in an indoor waterpark, or visiting a local winery or brewery. The variety is what makes us a Wisconsin vacation favorite anytime of year.
What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells during spring break?
When it’s time to dry off, head to an indoor amusement park for some mini golf, go carting or bounce-around activities. Check out Kalahari Indoor Theme Park, Knuckleheads Trampoline Park, Rides, Bowling, Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park and Wild Fun Zone. Take in a show at the Rick Wilcox Magic Theater.
What can adults do in Wisconsin Dells?
Top Attractions in Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Deer Park. 1,394. Zoos • Parks.
- Witches Gulch. 542. Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- Noah’s Ark Water Park. 2,815. Water Parks.
- Rick Wilcox Magic Theater. 1,358. Theaters.
- Kalahari Indoor Waterpark. 1,087. Water Parks.
- Timbavati Wildlife Park. 1,035.
- Riverwalk. 389.
- Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park.
Why is Wisconsin Dells so popular?
Tourism. Because of the scenery provided by the dells of the Wisconsin River, Kilbourn City quickly became a popular travel destination in the Midwest. In 1856, Leroy Gates began taking tourists on boat tours of the Wisconsin Dells.
What is the best time to visit Wisconsin Dells?
On average there are three months where Wisconsin Dells receives the most visitors going on a Wisconsin Dells, WI vacation. These are March, July, and October in that order. Those months represent the peak of the three seasons where this Midwest destination offers its best attractions.
What is there to do in downtown Wisconsin Dells?
- Asgard Axe Throwing. Asgard Axe Throwing specializes in competitive axe throwing and entertainment.
- Asgard Underworld Arcade Bar.
- Chalet Lanes & Lounge.
- Dells Boat Tours®
- Dells Boat Tours® Sunset Dinner Cruise.
- Dells Mining Co.
- Dells Trolley Tours & Limo Bus.
- Ghost Boat “Journey Into Haunted Canyon”
What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells at night?
The Best Nightlife in Wisconsin Dells
- Rick Wilcox Magic Theater. 4.8. Explore.
- The Tommy Bartlett Show. 4.3. Explore.
- Dells Lumberjack Show. 4.7. Explore.
- Palace Theater in the Dells. 4.6. Explore.
- Big Sky Twin Drive-In Theater. 4.6. Explore.
- Crystal Grand Music Theater. 4.3. Explore.
- Nigs Bar. 3.6.
- Jeremy Allen’s Grand Illusions. 1.7.
How much is it to get in Wisconsin Dells?
General admission costs $22.95 for adults and $6.50 for children riding with an adult.
What is open in Wisconsin Dells in March?
Fortunately, Wisconsin Dells has options galore to satisfy your spring desires.
- Things to do in March.
- Spring Break.
- Wollersheim Winery Open House.
- Rick Wilcox Magic Theatre.
- The Palace Theatre.
- Jeremy Allan Grand Illusion Show.
- Indoor Water Parks.
What water parks are in Wisconsin Dells?
Please wait while we gather your results.
- Chula Vista Resort Waterparks. Read visitor reviews, view pricing info, map the location & even see nearby dining & lodging options for Chula Vista Resort Waterparks.
- Great Wolf Lodge Waterpark.
- Kalahari Resort Waterparks.
- Wilderness Resort Waterpark.
How far is Wisconsin Dells from Spring Green Wisconsin?
Distance from Wisconsin Dells, WI to Spring Green, WI There are 34.62 miles from Wisconsin Dells to Spring Green in southwest direction and 47 miles (75.64 kilometers) by car, following the WI -60 route.
What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells for free?
Best free things to do near Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
- Lost Canyon Tours. 1.5 mi. 67 reviews.
- Wisconsin Deer Park. 0.3 mi. 87 reviews.
- Noah’s Ark Waterpark. 0.9 mi. 182 reviews.
- International Crane Foundation. 4.8 mi. 18 reviews.
- Dells Boat Tours. 0.9 mi. 85 reviews.
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Dells. 0.9 mi.
- Dells Army Ducks. 0.7 mi. 100 reviews.
- Alligator Alley. 0.5 mi. 36 reviews.
Where should I go for a weekend getaway in Wisconsin?
12 Top-Rated Romantic Getaways in Wisconsin
- Door County. Canal Island Lighthouse, Door County.
- Scenic Byways. Scenic Byways.
- Madison. Madison.
- Cedarburg. Covered bridge near Cedarburg.
- Green Bay. Green Bay.
- Milwaukee. Milwaukee.
- Bayfield and the Apostle Islands. Ice caves on Lake Superior near Bayfield.
- Lake Geneva. Lake Geneva.
What is Wisconsin Dells known for?
You can easily find tourist activities, like ziplining, skiing, and live entertainment, but it is difficult not to notice the natural sandstone bluffs, wildlife, and canyons that surround you. One of the most notable areas, while difficult to get to on foot, is the Dells of the Wisconsin River State Natural Area.