- 1 What is there to do at Wisconsin Dells besides water parks?
- 2 What can adults do in Wisconsin Dells?
- 3 What is there to do inside the Wisconsin Dells?
- 4 What is there to do in downtown Wisconsin Dells?
- 5 Why is Wisconsin Dells so popular?
- 6 What is the best time to visit Wisconsin Dells?
- 7 How much does it cost to get into Wisconsin Dells?
- 8 What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells for free?
- 9 Where should I go for a weekend getaway in Wisconsin?
- 10 What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells this weekend?
- 11 What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells at night?
- 12 What is open in Wisconsin Dells in the winter?
- 13 Does Wisconsin Dells have a downtown?
- 14 Where can I buy a swimsuit in Wisconsin Dells?
- 15 What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells in the winter?
What is there to do at Wisconsin Dells besides water parks?
Top 12 Wisconsin Dells Non- Water Park Attractions
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Right in the downtown strip in the Dells, Ripley’s Believe It or Not! is an inexpensive, fun attraction.
- Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf and Family Fun Center.
- Circus World in Baraboo.
- Devil’s Lake State Park.
- Paul Bunyan Restaurant.
- Top Secret.
- Comedy/Hypnosis Show.
What can adults do in Wisconsin Dells?
Top Attractions in Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Deer Park. 1,394. Zoos • Parks.
- Witches Gulch. 542. Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- Noah’s Ark Water Park. 2,815. Water Parks.
- Rick Wilcox Magic Theater. 1,358. Theaters.
- Kalahari Indoor Waterpark. 1,087. Water Parks.
- Timbavati Wildlife Park. 1,035.
- Riverwalk. 389.
- Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park.
What is there to do inside the Wisconsin Dells?
Wisconsin Dells Indoor Activities
- Indoor Waterparks.
- Wisconsin Dells Escape Rooms.
- The Palace Theater.
- Wisconsin Dells Virtual Reality Experiences.
- Tom Foolery’s Adventure Park.
- Wizard Quest.
- Rick Wilcox Magic Theater.
What is there to do in downtown Wisconsin Dells?
- Asgard Axe Throwing. Asgard Axe Throwing specializes in competitive axe throwing and entertainment.
- Asgard Underworld Arcade Bar.
- Chalet Lanes & Lounge.
- Dells Boat Tours®
- Dells Boat Tours® Sunset Dinner Cruise.
- Dells Mining Co.
- Dells Trolley Tours & Limo Bus.
- Ghost Boat “Journey Into Haunted Canyon”
Why is Wisconsin Dells so popular?
Tourism. Because of the scenery provided by the dells of the Wisconsin River, Kilbourn City quickly became a popular travel destination in the Midwest. In 1856, Leroy Gates began taking tourists on boat tours of the Wisconsin Dells.
What is the best time to visit Wisconsin Dells?
On average there are three months where Wisconsin Dells receives the most visitors going on a Wisconsin Dells, WI vacation. These are March, July, and October in that order. Those months represent the peak of the three seasons where this Midwest destination offers its best attractions.
How much does it cost to get into Wisconsin Dells?
General admission costs $22.95 for adults and $6.50 for children riding with an adult.
What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells for free?
Best free things to do near Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
- Lost Canyon Tours. 1.5 mi. 67 reviews.
- Wisconsin Deer Park. 0.3 mi. 87 reviews.
- Noah’s Ark Waterpark. 0.9 mi. 182 reviews.
- International Crane Foundation. 4.8 mi. 18 reviews.
- Dells Boat Tours. 0.9 mi. 85 reviews.
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Dells. 0.9 mi.
- Dells Army Ducks. 0.7 mi. 100 reviews.
- Alligator Alley. 0.5 mi. 36 reviews.
Where should I go for a weekend getaway in Wisconsin?
12 Top-Rated Romantic Getaways in Wisconsin
- Door County. Canal Island Lighthouse, Door County.
- Scenic Byways. Scenic Byways.
- Madison. Madison.
- Cedarburg. Covered bridge near Cedarburg.
- Green Bay. Green Bay.
- Milwaukee. Milwaukee.
- Bayfield and the Apostle Islands. Ice caves on Lake Superior near Bayfield.
- Lake Geneva. Lake Geneva.
What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells this weekend?
14 Top-Rated Attractions & Things to Do in Wisconsin Dells
- Original Wisconsin Ducks Boat Tour. Original Wisconsin Ducks Boat Tour | miss pior / photo modified.
- Noah’s Ark Waterpark. Noah’s Ark Waterpark | Photo Copyright: Noahs Ark Waterpark.
- Wisconsin Deer Park.
- Rick Wilcox Magic Theater.
- Wilderness Resort.
- The Palace Theater in the Dells.
- H.H. Bennett Studio.
- Bigfoot Zipline.
What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells at night?
- Catch a movie at Big Sky Twin Drive-In Theatres.
- Play slots and pokers at Ho-Chunk Gaming Wisconsin Dells.
- Dance the night away at The Reef.
- Relish seafood entrees at Bobbers Island Grill.
- Have fun bowling at Knuckleheads Trampoline Park.
- Dine and watch a live show at Wisconsin Opry.
What is open in Wisconsin Dells in the winter?
Some of the most popular things to do in winter include skiing, snowboarding or tubing at the local ski hills; hanging out at one of our many indoor waterparks; or visiting a local winery or brewery. Check out all that Wisconsin Dells has to offer to make your winter getaway perfect!
Does Wisconsin Dells have a downtown?
Downtown Wisconsin Dells is a walkable, wonderful downtown stretch of great shopping, scrumptious restaurants and more. Whether you are looking for something delicious, entertaining or stylish – Downtown Dells is worth making the trip for.
Where can I buy a swimsuit in Wisconsin Dells?
Swimwear Stores in Wisconsin Dells, WI
- PacSun. Swimwear & AccessoriesClothing Stores Men’s Clothing.
- Cool Waters. Clothing Stores Women’s Clothing.
- Aloha Hawaiian Shop. Clothing Stores.
- Felicia’s Funwear. Clothing Stores.
- Xpressit. Clothing Stores Men’s ClothingShoe Stores.
- Too Cute. Clothing Stores General MerchandiseWomen’s Clothing.
- Yuval Wear.
- Cool Waters.
What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells in the winter?
Things To Do In Wisconsin Dells In Winter
- Enjoy Snowboarding, Skiing And Snow Tubing In Cascade Mountain.
- Go Winter Zip-lining.
- Unwind Yourselves At One Of The Indoor Water Parks.
- Take A Wine Tasting Tour At Fawn Creek Winery.
- Get Amazed At The Tommy Bartlett Exploratory.
- Take A Hike At Devil’s Lake State Park.
- Attend A Musical Show At The Palace Theater.