- 1 Is Wisconsin a good state to live in?
- 2 Whats it like in Wisconsin?
- 3 Is Wisconsin a safe place to live?
- 4 What are the bad things about Wisconsin?
- 5 What is the most dangerous city in Wisconsin?
- 6 Is Wisconsin cheap to live?
- 7 How much money do you need to live comfortably in Wisconsin?
- 8 Is it cheaper to live in Wisconsin or Illinois?
- 9 What is the highest paying job in Wisconsin?
- 10 What is the coldest month in Wisconsin?
- 11 What is the most dangerous animal in Wisconsin?
- 12 What months does it snow in Wisconsin?
- 13 What are the cons of living in Wisconsin?
- 14 What is so good about Wisconsin?
- 15 Is Green Bay a good place to live?
Is Wisconsin a good state to live in?
Is Wisconsin a great place to live? Wisconsin is considered a great place to live for its good schools, easily affordable big cities, beautiful natural vistas, and midwestern hospitality. The cities of Milwaukee, Eau Claire, and Appleton remain some of the top spots to raise a family in the United States.
Whats it like in Wisconsin?
The Vibe: Good Food, Good Drinks, Good People One of the most unique states in the country, Wisconsin is a great place to call home. Filled with countless lakes, crazed sports fans, and plenty of friendly people addicted to cheese, there’s not much to complain about in the Badger State.
Is Wisconsin a safe place to live?
2021 Wisconsin crime rates Wisconsin’s violent crime rate is 22% below the national rate of 3.7 incidents per 1,000 people. The Badger State is tied with Ohio for the lowest violent crime rate in the region and also claims the lowest regional property crime rate.
What are the bad things about Wisconsin?
10 Disgusting Facts About Wisconsin You Would Be Better Off Not Knowing
- We lead the nation in drunk driving arrests.
- 90% of our lakes have polluted runoff.
- Wisconsin has the highest disparity between children of different races in meeting educational goals.
- We are ranked last in the Midwest for job creation.
What is the most dangerous city in Wisconsin?
According To FBI Statistics, These Are The 10 Most Dangerous Cities In Wisconsin
- Madison. Av9/Wikimedia.
- La Crosse. Wikideas1/Wikimedia.
- Beloit. Visit Beloit/Wikimedia.
- Superior. Nfarmakes/Wikimedia.
- Antigo. Royalbroil/Wikimedia.
- Shawano. Royalbroil/Wikipedia.
- Ashland. Ann Althouse/Flickr.
- Milwaukee. Trizkutt/Wikimedia.
Is Wisconsin cheap to live?
Housing costs in Wisconsin are extremely affordable and nearly 15% below the national average. Housing costs drop significantly in the central and northern parts of the state. Milwaukee and Madison pull the average up, but housing in Green Bay and Appleton are more than 20% lower than the national average.
How much money do you need to live comfortably in Wisconsin?
In any case, a family of four could live comfortably on a little more than $4,000 a month or approximately $48,000 per year. This would include all expenses such as mortgage and car payments, school feeds, food, utilities, and miscellaneous.
Is it cheaper to live in Wisconsin or Illinois?
Illinois is 6.3% more expensive than Wisconsin.
What is the highest paying job in Wisconsin?
Detailed List Of Highest Paying Jobs In Wisconsin
|Rank||Job Title||Average Salary|
|1||Obstetricians And Gynecologists||$274,410|
|3||General Internal Medicine Physicians||$253,900|
|4||Family Medicine Physicians||$251,710|
What is the coldest month in Wisconsin?
The coldest month is January, when the average high temperature is only 28 °F (-2 °C). Low temperatures in January average 16°F (-8°C).
What is the most dangerous animal in Wisconsin?
5 of the Most Dangerous Animals in Wisconsin
- Brown Recluse Spider. The brown recluse – a one-third-inch-long spider with a violin-shaped marking near its head – recently made headlines for apparently biting some Chippewa Valley residents.
- White-Tailed Deer.
What months does it snow in Wisconsin?
The average date of the first measureable snowfall ranges from mid to late October across far north-central Wisconsin to mid to late November along the Lake Michigan shore line.
What are the cons of living in Wisconsin?
- Higher taxes: According to 2019 Tax Rates by State by WalletHub, Wisconsin is ranked #45 overall in the country.
- Extreme temperatures: This goes both ways.
- Moo smell: As the main producer of dairy in the United States, all that production comes with one stinky problem: manure.
What is so good about Wisconsin?
Wisconsin is a leading producer of Ginseng in the United States. Green Bay is known as the “Toilet Paper Capital” of the world. The first ice cream sundae was concocted in Two Rivers in 1881. According to Wisconsin stories, Wisconsin contains more ghosts per square mile than any other state in the nation.
Is Green Bay a good place to live?
Green Bay is in Brown County and is one of the best places to live in Wisconsin. Living in Green Bay offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Green Bay there are a lot of bars and parks. Many families and young professionals live in Green Bay and residents tend to lean conservative.