- 1 How much snow does Kenosha WI have?
- 2 What is Kenosha Wisconsin known for?
- 3 What is the dew point in Kenosha WI?
- 4 How much snow did Chicago get?
- 5 Is Wisconsin a safe place to live?
- 6 What are the most dangerous cities in Wisconsin?
- 7 What is the racial makeup of Kenosha Wisconsin?
- 8 What month does it start snowing in Chicago?
- 9 Which state is the coldest in the US?
- 10 When did it last snow in Chicago?
How much snow does Kenosha WI have?
|Kenosha, Wisconsin||United States|
|Snowfall||39.0 in.||27.8 in.|
|Precipitation||114.2 days||106.2 days|
|Sunny||193 days||205 days|
|Avg. July High||80.3°||85.8°|
What is Kenosha Wisconsin known for?
Kenosha is the world headquarters for companies like Jockey International, Inc. (founded in 1876) and Snap-on Incorporated (founded in 1920). Kenosha is home to a number of famous faces including actors Mark Ruffalo, Orson Welles, Al Molinaro, Daniel J.
What is the dew point in Kenosha WI?
Lat: 42.6°NLon: 87.94°WElev: 741ft. Kenosha, Kenosha Regional Airport (KENW)
|Last update||31 May 8:53 pm CDT|
How much snow did Chicago get?
34.8 inches: 2019-2020. 49.5 inches: 2018-2019. 36.1 inches: 2017-2018. 26.1 inches: 2016-2017.
Is Wisconsin a safe place to live?
2021 Wisconsin crime rates Wisconsin’s violent crime rate is 22% below the national rate of 3.7 incidents per 1,000 people. The Badger State is tied with Ohio for the lowest violent crime rate in the region and also claims the lowest regional property crime rate.
What are the most dangerous cities in Wisconsin?
According To FBI Statistics, These Are The 10 Most Dangerous Cities In Wisconsin
- Madison. Av9/Wikimedia.
- La Crosse. Wikideas1/Wikimedia.
- Beloit. Visit Beloit/Wikimedia.
- Superior. Nfarmakes/Wikimedia.
- Antigo. Royalbroil/Wikimedia.
- Shawano. Royalbroil/Wikipedia.
- Ashland. Ann Althouse/Flickr.
- Milwaukee. Trizkutt/Wikimedia.
What is the racial makeup of Kenosha Wisconsin?
The racial makeup of the city was 77.1% White, 10.0% African American, 0.6% Native American, 1.7% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 6.8% from other races, and 3.8% from two or more races.
What month does it start snowing in Chicago?
Chicago’s first snowfall of winter usually arrives in November. For at least one in four years, snow doesn’t arrive until December. The season’s last snowfall typically happens in April, which most years amounts to less than a quarter inch. Chicago is normally free of snow every year from May to September.
Which state is the coldest in the US?
Alaska leads the United States with the coldest temperature ever recorded, at -80. Of the continental states, Montana registered -70 in 1954 to lead the way. If you are looking to escape to someplace warmer, there is only one state to never have a negative temperature. Hawaii’s low is a balmy 15.
When did it last snow in Chicago?
Snow Climatology for the NWS Chicago County Warning Area
|Normal First Date:||December 7||March 17|
|Earliest First:||October 19, 1989||January 18, 1927|
|Latest First:||January 25, 2013||May 3-4, 1907|
|Latest calendar day 1+”: May 1, 1940|