- 1 What is Wisconsin’s State Population 2020?
- 2 What percent of Wisconsin is black?
- 3 What are the 10 largest cities in Wisconsin?
- 4 How white is Wisconsin?
- 5 What is a good salary in Wisconsin?
- 6 What is illegal in Wisconsin?
- 7 What is the blackest city in America?
- 8 Are there many black people in Wisconsin?
- 9 Which US state is the blackest?
- 10 What is the largest village in Wisconsin?
- 11 How many towns does Wisconsin have?
- 12 Where does Wisconsin rank in population?
- 13 What is a livable wage in Wisconsin?
- 14 Is Wisconsin a rich state?
- 15 What is the majority race in Wisconsin?
What is Wisconsin’s State Population 2020?
Chart and table of population level and growth rate for the state of Wisconsin from 1900 to 2020. The population of Wisconsin in 2020 was 5,832,655, a 0.14% increase from 2019. The population of Wisconsin in 2019 was 5,824,581, a 0.26% increase from 2018.
What percent of Wisconsin is black?
|Female persons, percent|| 50.2%|
|Race and Hispanic Origin|
|White alone, percent|| 87.0%|
|Black or African American alone, percent (a)|| 6.7%|
What are the 10 largest cities in Wisconsin?
10 Largest Cities in Wisconsin
- Milwaukee (587,721)
- Madison (263,332)
- Green Bay (104,068)
- Kenosha (100,016)
- Racine (76,130)
- Appleton (73,538)
- Waukesha (71,991)
- Eau Claire (68,866)
How white is Wisconsin?
According to Census 2010, Wisconsin’s population is about 83% white, 6% black, 6% Hispanic, 2% Asian, and 1% American Indian. Individuals of other and multiple races make up less than 2% of Wisconsin’s population.
What is a good salary in Wisconsin?
A person working in Wisconsin typically earns around 97,200 USD per year. Salaries range from 24,600 USD (lowest average ) to 434,000 USD (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average yearly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
What is illegal in Wisconsin?
Not Many People Realize That These 10 Things Are Actually Illegal In Wisconsin
- You can’t serve margarine at a restaurant unless the customer specifically requests it.
- It is illegal to not give a farm animal the right of way on a public road.
- It is illegal to not base business hours on central time.
- Adultery is illegal.
What is the blackest city in America?
Cities with the highest percentage of African American people
|Rank||City||Total African Americans|
|5||Miami Gardens, FL||81,776|
Are there many black people in Wisconsin?
In 2019, about 366,735 people in Wisconsin were Black or African American.
Which US state is the blackest?
PERCENT BLACK/AFRICAN AMERICAN RANKING, 2000
|States Ranked by Percent of Population Selecting Race of Black/African American Alone|
|Rank||State||Percent Selecting Race of Black/African American Alone|
|1.||District of Columbia||60.00%|
What is the largest village in Wisconsin?
The largest, the village of Menomonee Falls in Waukesha County, has a population of 37,413 and a property valuation of $4.96 billion. It ranks as Wisconsin’s 21st largest municipality. Villages can, of course, be small and many are.
How many towns does Wisconsin have?
Cities and villages in Wisconsin are incorporated municipalities and are created at the request of their inhabitants. Nound W As of February 2015 there are 190 cities and 407 villages in Wisconsin. Seventy percent of the state’s population resides in cities and villages.
Where does Wisconsin rank in population?
Wisconsin is the 23rd-largest state by total area and the 20th-most populous.
What is a livable wage in Wisconsin?
Living Wage Calculation for Wisconsin
|1 ADULT||2 ADULTS (1 WORKING)|
|0 Children||2 Children|
Is Wisconsin a rich state?
Wisconsin has the twenty-first highest income among states in the United States of America, with a per capita income of $26,624 (2010).
What is the majority race in Wisconsin?
According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Wisconsin was: White: 85.43% Black or African American: 6.41% Asian: 2.79%