When was Osseo WI founded?
2016-09-05. – Osseo, a farm town at the confluence of the North and South Forks of the Buffalo River, was founded in 1857.
What restaurants are in Osseo Wisconsin?
Expand your search.
- Norske Nook – Osseo. 436 reviewsClosed Now.
- Foster’s Fireside. 52 reviewsClosed Now.
- Osseo Family Restaurant. 42 reviews.
- Northwoods Brew Pub. 62 reviews.
- Sweet Temptations. 10 reviewsClosed Now.
- Burly-N-Bucks. 4 reviews.
- The Osseo Nickel. 3 reviewsClosed Now.
- Subway. 6 reviewsClosed Now.
How did Osseo Wisconsin get its name?
Origin of Osseo, Wisconsin Named from Indian word “ossi,” meaning “stone” or “stony place.”Longfellow called Osseo, the “son of the evening star” (song of Hiawatha).
What restaurants are in Maple Grove?
- A. Angeno’s Pizza and Pasta. 13588 80th Circle N.
- B. Benihana. 11840 Fountains Way N.
- D. Daily Dose Cafe & Espresso.
- E. El Rodeo Mexican Restaurant. 13572 80th Circle N.
- F. Famous Dave’s BBQ. 7825 Vinewood Ln N.
- G. Golden Corral. 13603 Grove Drive.
- H. Highlander at Rush Creek. 7801 County Road 101.
- I. Ichiddo Ramen. 11716 Elm Creek Blvd.