- 1 Is Glendale WI a good place to live?
- 2 How Safe Is Glendale WI?
- 3 Where is Glendale in Milwaukee?
- 4 Is there a curfew in Glendale WI?
- 5 Is Whitefish Bay WI safe?
- 6 How far is Glendale WI from Milwaukee?
- 7 What is there to do in Glendale Wisconsin?
- 8 When was Glendale WI founded?
- 9 Is Glendale Wisconsin having trick or treat?
Is Glendale WI a good place to live?
Glendale is in Milwaukee County and is one of the best places to live in Wisconsin. Living in Glendale offers residents an urban suburban mix feel and most residents own their homes. In Glendale there are a lot of bars, coffee shops, and parks. The public schools in Glendale are highly rated.
How Safe Is Glendale WI?
Glendale is in the 52nd percentile for safety, meaning 48% of cities are safer and 52% of cities are more dangerous. This analysis applies to Glendale’s proper boundaries only. See the table on nearby places below for nearby cities. The rate of crime in Glendale is 25.93 per 1,000 residents during a standard year.
Where is Glendale in Milwaukee?
Glendale is a city in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 12,872 at the 2010 census.
|Location of Glendale in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin.|
|Coordinates: 43°7′48″N 87°55′40″WCoordinates: 43°7′48″N 87°55′40″W|
Is there a curfew in Glendale WI?
GLENDALE, Wis. For the safety of all citizens, the City of Glendale has issued a mandatory curfew for tonight at 9pm (5/30/2020) until 8am tomorrow (5/31/2020) and for Sunday at 9pm (5/31/2020) until Monday 8am (6/1/2020).
Is Whitefish Bay WI safe?
Whitefish Bay has an overall crime rate of 11 per 1,000 residents, making the crime rate here near the average for all cities and towns of all sizes in America. According to our analysis of FBI crime data, your chance of becoming a victim of crime in Whitefish Bay is 1 in 92.
How far is Glendale WI from Milwaukee?
Distance from Glendale, WI to Milwaukee, WI There are 6.82 miles from Glendale to Milwaukee in southeast direction and 8 miles (12.87 kilometers) by car, following the WI -57 route. Glendale and Milwaukee are 13 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
What is there to do in Glendale Wisconsin?
Best Things To Do in Glendale, WI
- Oktoberfest Milwaukee. 0.4 mi. 29 reviews. $$ Lounges, Pretzels, Festivals.
- Atwater Park. 3.1 mi. 42 reviews. Parks, Beaches.
- Estabrook Beer Garden. 1.6 mi. 143 reviews.
- Old World Wisconsin. 33.5 mi. 27 reviews.
- Untapped Tours. 5.4 mi. 37 reviews.
- Big Bay Park. 1.8 mi. 4 reviews.
- Bayshore. 0.4 mi. 71 reviews.
- Klode Park. 0.9 mi. 14 reviews.
When was Glendale WI founded?
First efforts to incorporate Glendale began in 1946 and were met with resistance from the City of Milwaukee. A lengthy court battle ensued and after the census of 1950, the fight was won and Glendale was incorporated as a city on December 28, 1950 with a population of 3,100.
Is Glendale Wisconsin having trick or treat?
CITY OF GLENDALE — The City of Glendale has canceled its previously scheduled trick-or-treating hours over COVID-19 concerns.