- 1 What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells besides water parks?
- 2 Where should I stay in Wisconsin Dells in the winter?
- 3 What is there to do indoors in Wisconsin Dells?
- 4 What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells March 2021?
- 5 Why is Wisconsin Dells so popular?
- 6 How much does it cost to get into Wisconsin Dells?
- 7 What is there to do in downtown Wisconsin Dells?
- 8 Does Wisconsin Dells have snow?
- 9 What should I pack for the Wisconsin Dells in the winter?
- 10 Is Wisconsin Dells open year round?
- 11 What is there to do in Wisconsin in February?
- 12 What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells in March?
- 13 What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells for free?
- 14 What can adults do in Wisconsin Dells?
- 15 What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells at night?
What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells besides water parks?
Top 12 Wisconsin Dells Non- Water Park Attractions
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Right in the downtown strip in the Dells, Ripley’s Believe It or Not! is an inexpensive, fun attraction.
- Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf and Family Fun Center.
- Circus World in Baraboo.
- Devil’s Lake State Park.
- Paul Bunyan Restaurant.
- Top Secret.
- Comedy/Hypnosis Show.
Where should I stay in Wisconsin Dells in the winter?
Top Cabin Stays in the Winter Wonderland of Wisconsin Dells
- INN AT WAWANISSEE POINT.
- LAKE DELTON WATERFRONT VILLAS.
- LOG GABLES.
- SAND COUNTY SERVICE COMPANY.
- SPRING BROOK RESORT.
- Wilderness RESORT.
What is there to do indoors in Wisconsin Dells?
Wisconsin Dells Indoor Activities
- Indoor Waterparks.
- Wisconsin Dells Escape Rooms.
- The Palace Theater.
- Wisconsin Dells Virtual Reality Experiences.
- Tom Foolery’s Adventure Park.
- Wizard Quest.
- Rick Wilcox Magic Theater.
What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells March 2021?
Top Attractions in Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Deer Park. 1,393. Zoos • Parks.
- Witches Gulch. 540. Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- Noah’s Ark Water Park. 2,815. Water Parks.
- Rick Wilcox Magic Theater. 1,356. Theaters.
- Kalahari Indoor Waterpark. 1,087. Water Parks.
- Timbavati Wildlife Park. 1,035.
- Riverwalk. 389.
- Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park.
Why is Wisconsin Dells so popular?
Tourism. Because of the scenery provided by the dells of the Wisconsin River, Kilbourn City quickly became a popular travel destination in the Midwest. In 1856, Leroy Gates began taking tourists on boat tours of the Wisconsin Dells.
How much does it cost to get into Wisconsin Dells?
General admission costs $22.95 for adults and $6.50 for children riding with an adult.
What is there to do in downtown Wisconsin Dells?
- Asgard Axe Throwing. Asgard Axe Throwing specializes in competitive axe throwing and entertainment.
- Asgard Underworld Arcade Bar.
- Chalet Lanes & Lounge.
- Dells Boat Tours®
- Dells Boat Tours® Sunset Dinner Cruise.
- Dells Mining Co.
- Dells Trolley Tours & Limo Bus.
- Ghost Boat “Journey Into Haunted Canyon”
Does Wisconsin Dells have snow?
In Wisconsin Dells, during the entire year, snow falls for 43.9 days, and aggregates up to 6.02″ (153mm) of snow.
What should I pack for the Wisconsin Dells in the winter?
Dress Warm – Wisconsin Dells in the Winter can be extremely cold. Temperatures dropped to -20 while we were there and it was so cold and snowy. So be safe, and pack warm clothes, especially a snow suit for the kids.
Is Wisconsin Dells open year round?
While most attractions in Wisconsin Dells are open year – round, some of the largest and most famous are open for a few magical months known as summer. We’re speaking, of course, of the outdoor waterparks. Let’s start with the largest outdoor waterpark in the country, Noah’s Ark Waterpark, all 70 acres of it.
What is there to do in Wisconsin in February?
10 February Events for Winter Fun in Wisconsin
- Winterfest & U.S. National Snow Sculpting Competition – Lake Geneva.
- Sky Circus on Ice – Delavan.
- Bar Stool Races – Drummond.
- Book Across the Bay – Ashland.
- Valentine’s Candlelight Night at Interstate State Park – St.
- Mid-Continent Railway Snow Train – North Freedom.
What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells in March?
Som eof teh more popular things to do in the spring include hiking, ziplining, and scenic tours, splashing around in an indoor waterpark, or visiting a local winery or brewery. The variety is what makes us a Wisconsin vacation favorite anytime of year.
What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells for free?
Best free things to do near Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
- Lost Canyon Tours. 1.5 mi. 67 reviews.
- Wisconsin Deer Park. 0.3 mi. 87 reviews.
- Noah’s Ark Waterpark. 0.9 mi. 182 reviews.
- International Crane Foundation. 4.8 mi. 18 reviews.
- Dells Boat Tours. 0.9 mi. 85 reviews.
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Dells. 0.9 mi.
- Dells Army Ducks. 0.7 mi. 100 reviews.
- Alligator Alley. 0.5 mi. 36 reviews.
What can adults do in Wisconsin Dells?
The most romantic things to do in the Wisconsin Dells are:
- Visit a local winery, brewery or distillery.
- Relax at a highly-rated spa and salon.
- Enjoy live music & shows.
- Play your luck at the local casino.
- Explore the outdoors and go for a hike, bike or walk together.
What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells at night?
The Best Nightlife in Wisconsin Dells
- Rick Wilcox Magic Theater. 4.8. Explore.
- The Tommy Bartlett Show. 4.3. Explore.
- Dells Lumberjack Show. 4.7. Explore.
- Palace Theater in the Dells. 4.6. Explore.
- Big Sky Twin Drive-In Theater. 4.6. Explore.
- Crystal Grand Music Theater. 4.3. Explore.
- Nigs Bar. 3.6.
- Jeremy Allen’s Grand Illusions. 1.7.