- 1 Who is the governor of Wisconsin right now?
- 2 Who was the last governor of Wisconsin?
- 3 Who is Lt Gov Mandela Barnes?
- 4 Does Governor Tony ever have children?
- 5 How old do you have to be to run for governor in Wisconsin?
- 6 Is the governor of Wisconsin black?
- 7 How do I contact the governor of Wisconsin?
Who is the governor of Wisconsin right now?
|Governor of Wisconsin|
|Seal of the Governor|
|Incumbent Tony Evers since January 7, 2019|
|Residence||Wisconsin Governor’s Mansion|
|Term length||Four years, no term limits|
Who was the last governor of Wisconsin?
Scott Kevin Walker (born November 2, 1967) is an American politician who served as the 45th Governor of Wisconsin from 2011 to 2019. He is a member of the Republican Party.
Who is Lt Gov Mandela Barnes?
Jesse Mandela Barnes (born December 1, 1986) is an American politician serving as the 45th lieutenant governor of Wisconsin since 2019. A member of the Democratic Party, Barnes is a former state representative. Barnes is considered a potential candidate in the 2022 Senate election in Wisconsin.
Does Governor Tony ever have children?
|Born||Anthony Steven Evers November 5, 1951 Plymouth, Wisconsin, U.S.|
How old do you have to be to run for governor in Wisconsin?
Is the governor of Wisconsin black?
He was elected on November 8, 2018. He is the first African-American to serve as a Lieutenant Governor in Wisconsin, and the second African-American to ever hold statewide office. Born and raised in Milwaukee, Lt. Gov.
How do I contact the governor of Wisconsin?
- Official Name: Wisconsin.
- Governor: Tony Evers.
- Contact: Contact the governor.
- Phone Number: 608-266-1212.