- 1 How do I contact my local senator?
- 2 How do I find out who my US senator is?
- 3 Who are the Wisconsin House of Representatives?
- 4 How do I contact my Wisconsin Representative?
- 5 How do I reach my congressman?
- 6 How do I write to my senator?
- 7 Do Both senators represent me?
- 8 Who is one of your state’s US Senators now 2019?
- 9 Who is the US Representative for Wisconsin 2021?
- 10 How many US House of Representatives are from Wisconsin?
- 11 Who represents Wisconsin in DC?
How do I contact my local senator?
Alternatively, you may phone the United States Capitol switchboard at (202) 224-3121. A switchboard operator will connect you directly with the Senate office you request.
How do I find out who my US senator is?
To locate your senator using Congress.gov, simply visit the Congress.gov homepage, scroll to the bottom of the screen, and under “Current Members of Congress,” choose your state from the drop-down menu.
Who are the Wisconsin House of Representatives?
- 1st district: Bryan Steil (R) (since 2019)
- 2nd district: Mark Pocan (D) (since 2013)
- 3rd district: Ron Kind (D) (since 1997)
- 4th district: Gwen Moore (D) (since 2005)
- 5th district: Scott L.
- 6th district: Glenn Grothman (R) (since 2015)
- 7th district: Tom Tiffany (R) (since 2020)
How do I contact my Wisconsin Representative?
Contact the State of Wisconsin Elections Commission (WEC)
- Phone: (608) 266-8005.
- Toll-Free: 866-VOTE-WIS.
- Fax: (608) 267-0500.
- Email: [email protected]
How do I reach my congressman?
If you know who your representative is but you are unable to contact them using their contact form, the Clerk of the House maintains addresses and phone numbers of all House members and Committees, or you may call (202) 224-3121 for the U.S. House switchboard operator.
How do I write to my senator?
Be sure to include your name and address on both your letter and envelope.) Dear (Assembly Member / Senator ) (last name) Be courteous and informative in your communication. State the purpose of the letter in the opening sentence and if you are referring to a bill, include the bill number, author and topic.
Do Both senators represent me?
Members of the U.S. House of Representatives each represent a portion of their state known as a Congressional District, which averages 700,000 people. Senators however, represent the entire state.
Who is one of your state’s US Senators now 2019?
Its U.S. senators are Democrats Dianne Feinstein and Alex Padilla.
Who is the US Representative for Wisconsin 2021?
|4th||Gwen Moore (D-Milwaukee)||January 3, 2005 – present|
|5th||Scott Fitzgerald (R-Juneau)||January 3, 2021 – present|
|6th||Glenn Grothman (R-Campbellsport)||January 3, 2015 – present|
|7th||Tom Tiffany (R-Hazelhurst)||May 12, 2020 – present|
How many US House of Representatives are from Wisconsin?
Current districts and representatives List of members of the Wisconsinite United States House delegation, their terms, their district boundaries, and the districts’ political ratings according to the Cook Partisan Voting Index. The delegation has a total of 8 members, including 5 Republicans and 3 Democrats.
Who represents Wisconsin in DC?
Congressman Mark Pocan | Representing the 2nd District of Wisconsin.