- 1 Where should I go for a weekend getaway in Wisconsin?
- 2 Where should I go for Wisconsin in Jan or February in Wisconsin this weekend?
- 3 Where should I go for Christmas in Wisconsin?
- 4 What is there to do in Wisconsin in February?
- 5 Where should I go for a day trip in Wisconsin?
- 6 What’s the number one attraction in Wisconsin?
- 7 Where can I go for a romantic weekend in Wisconsin?
- 8 Where should I vacation in northern Wisconsin?
- 9 What is Wisconsin known for?
- 10 Is there a Christmas town in Wisconsin?
- 11 What is there to do in Wisconsin in December?
- 12 Where are the best Christmas towns?
- 13 What is there to do in Wisconsin this month?
- 14 How cold is Wisconsin in the winter?
- 15 Is the ice safe in Wisconsin?
Where should I go for a weekend getaway in Wisconsin?
12 Top-Rated Romantic Getaways in Wisconsin
- Door County. Canal Island Lighthouse, Door County.
- Scenic Byways. Scenic Byways.
- Madison. Madison.
- Cedarburg. Covered bridge near Cedarburg.
- Green Bay. Green Bay.
- Milwaukee. Milwaukee.
- Bayfield and the Apostle Islands. Ice caves on Lake Superior near Bayfield.
- Lake Geneva. Lake Geneva.
Where should I go for Wisconsin in Jan or February in Wisconsin this weekend?
11 Best Wisconsin Weekend Getaways
- Apostle Islands National Lakeshore. Frozen Lake Superior shoreline.
- Door County. Door County.
- Amnicon Falls State Park, South Range. Amnicon Falls State Park, South Range.
- Lake Geneva. View of Lake Geneva in the fall Wisconsin.
- Eagle River. Eagle River.
- Madison. Madison, Wisconsin.
- Devil’s Lake State Park, Baraboo.
Where should I go for Christmas in Wisconsin?
7 Best Christmas Getaways in Wisconsin – Tripping.com
- 7 Best Christmas Getaways in Wisconsin. Share on Facebook.
- Madison. Lively and beautiful, lakefront Madison brings a hometown feeling to the Christmas season.
- Milwaukee. Wisconsin’s largest city, Milwaukee, brims with fun Christmas activities.
- Wisconsin Dells.
- Chippewa Falls.
What is there to do in Wisconsin in February?
10 February Events for Winter Fun in Wisconsin
- Winterfest & U.S. National Snow Sculpting Competition – Lake Geneva.
- Sky Circus on Ice – Delavan.
- Bar Stool Races – Drummond.
- Book Across the Bay – Ashland.
- Valentine’s Candlelight Night at Interstate State Park – St.
- Mid-Continent Railway Snow Train – North Freedom.
Where should I go for a day trip in Wisconsin?
6 Wisconsin Day Trip Destinations
- Devil’s Lake State Park.
- Chippewa Falls.
- Wisconsin Dells.
- Mineral Point.
- New Glarus.
- Spring Green.
What’s the number one attraction in Wisconsin?
1. Oshkosh. The small town of Oshkosh on Lake Winnebago, northwest of Milwaukee, is famous for two things: the popular line of kids’ clothing and its place on the world’s airshow circuit. The world’s largest meeting of aviators, EAA AirVenture Oshkosh has been held here every summer since 1970.
Where can I go for a romantic weekend in Wisconsin?
Romantic Getaways in Wisconsin:
- Door County.
- Big Bear Hideaway.
- Canoe Bay.
- Pinehurst Inn Bed & Breakfast.
- The Osthoff Resort.
- Lake Geneva.
Where should I vacation in northern Wisconsin?
These delightful resorts make great Northern Wisconsin vacation bases.
- Grand Pines Resort – Hayward.
- Spider Lake Lodge – Hayward.
- Lenroot Lodge – Seeley.
- Dillman’s Bay Resort – Lac du Flambeau.
- Eagle Waters Resort – Eagle River.
What is Wisconsin known for?
The state is one of the nation’s leading dairy producers and is known as “America’s Dairyland”; it is particularly famous for its cheese. The state is also famous for its beer, particularly and historically in Milwaukee.
Is there a Christmas town in Wisconsin?
Elkhart Lake The Osthoff Resort’s Old World Christmas Market is a town in itself. Now in its 22nd year, the market is modeled after a traditional Christkindlesmarkt in Nuremberg, Germany. More than 70 vendors from around the world sell hand-crafted gifts, from Czech blown-glass ornaments to Polish pottery.
What is there to do in Wisconsin in December?
7 Places You Can’t Miss This Winter in Wisconsin
- Snow tubing at Cascade.
- Merrill Sled Dog Race.
- Snowshoe Nine Mile.
- Ice Fish Lake Winnebago.
- Ice Skating at The Edgewater.
- Board a Snow Train.
- Be Mystified by the Ice Caves.
Where are the best Christmas towns?
These Are the Most Festive Christmas Towns in America
- Stockbridge, Massachusetts. Visit Stockbridge Massachusetts/Facebook.
- Big Spring, Texas. Hotel Settles/Instagram.
- Leavenworth, Washington. Getty Images.
- Asheville, North Carolina.
- Williamsburg, Virginia.
- North Pole, Alaska.
- Durango, Colorado.
What is there to do in Wisconsin this month?
25 Best Things to Do in Wisconsin — Fun Activities & Stuff to Do!
- Harley-Davidson Museum — Milwaukee.
- Wisconsin Deer Park — Wisconsin Dells.
- Wisconsin State Capitol — Madison.
- Henry Vilas Zoo — Madison.
- Noah’s Ark Water Park — Wisconsin Dells.
- Olbrich Botanical Gardens — Madison.
- Milwaukee Art Museum.
How cold is Wisconsin in the winter?
Winters are cold, snowy, and temperatures around -30°F (-34.4°C) are common in the northern counties – in fact, during the coldest month of January the mercury may plummet to -40°F (-40°C). Clouds cover the skies for a significant part of the year in many places.
Is the ice safe in Wisconsin?
The DNR has this motto: No ice is safe ice. While living in Wisconsin, Dargan sometimes goes on the ice when she sees “a good number of people walking” on the lakes.