- 1 What restaurants are in Wisconsin Dells?
- 2 What restaurants are open for dine in Wisconsin Dells?
- 3 How many restaurants are in Wisconsin Dells?
- 4 What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells for free?
- 5 What is there to do in downtown Wisconsin Dells?
- 6 Whats open late in Wisconsin Dells?
- 7 What’s Open in Wis Dells?
- 8 Is Wisconsin Dells open in the winter?
- 9 What kind of food is Wisconsin known for?
- 10 How much money should I bring to Wisconsin Dells?
- 11 What is the best time to visit Wisconsin Dells?
- 12 What is Baraboo Wisconsin famous for?
What restaurants are in Wisconsin Dells?
- Copper Oak Steak House. Copper Oak Steak House & Lounge is a fine dining experience at its best.
- Del-Bar. Open for Dine In, Carry Out & Online Ordering.
- Double Cut Charcoal Grill/Liquor Bar.
- Field’s at the Wilderness.
- House of Embers.
- Ishnala Supper Club.
- Kaminski’s Chop House at Chula Vista Resort.
- Palace Theater in the Dells.
What restaurants are open for dine in Wisconsin Dells?
|Boomtown Saloon www.boomtowndells.com||Open||11AM daily|
|Brat House Grill www.brathousedells.com||Open||11AM daily|
|Buffalo Phil’s Pizza & Grille www.buffalophilsgrille.com||Open Dine in, Carry out & Delivery||11AM-8PM Sunday-Thurs; 11AM-9PM Friday & Saturday|
How many restaurants are in Wisconsin Dells?
Home to 100-plus restaurants — many of which are locally owned and operated — Dells knows how to serve succulent flavors.
What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells for free?
Best free things to do near Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
- Lost Canyon Tours. 1.5 mi. 67 reviews.
- Wisconsin Deer Park. 0.3 mi. 87 reviews.
- Noah’s Ark Waterpark. 0.9 mi. 182 reviews.
- International Crane Foundation. 4.8 mi. 18 reviews.
- Dells Boat Tours. 0.9 mi. 85 reviews.
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Dells. 0.9 mi.
- Dells Army Ducks. 0.7 mi. 100 reviews.
- Alligator Alley. 0.5 mi. 36 reviews.
What is there to do in downtown Wisconsin Dells?
- Asgard Axe Throwing. Asgard Axe Throwing specializes in competitive axe throwing and entertainment.
- Asgard Underworld Arcade Bar.
- Chalet Lanes & Lounge.
- Dells Boat Tours®
- Dells Boat Tours® Sunset Dinner Cruise.
- Dells Mining Co.
- Dells Trolley Tours & Limo Bus.
- Ghost Boat “Journey Into Haunted Canyon”
Whats open late in Wisconsin Dells?
Best restaurants open late near Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
- Grateful Shed. 0.8 mi. 131 reviews.
- Los Corrales Authentic Mexican Restaurant. 1.0 mi. 2 reviews.
- B-Lux Grill & Bar. 0.9 mi. 390 reviews.
- Monk’s Bar & Grill – Wisconsin Dells. 0.9 mi. 339 reviews.
- The Keg & Patio Bar. 0.9 mi. 177 reviews.
- Moosejaw Pizza & Dells Brewing. 1.9 mi.
- Ishnala. 3.1 mi.
- The Sand Trap Bar & Grill. 4.1 mi.
What’s Open in Wis Dells?
Top Attractions in Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Deer Park. 1,394. Zoos • Parks.
- Witches Gulch. 542. Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- Noah’s Ark Water Park. 2,815. Water Parks.
- Rick Wilcox Magic Theater. 1,358. Theaters.
- Kalahari Indoor Waterpark. 1,087. Water Parks.
- Timbavati Wildlife Park. 1,035.
- Riverwalk. 389.
- Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park.
Is Wisconsin Dells open in the winter?
Winter in Wisconsin Dells is a magical time of year. Some of the most popular things to do in winter include skiing, snowboarding or tubing at the local ski hills; hanging out at one of our many indoor waterparks; or visiting a local winery or brewery.
What kind of food is Wisconsin known for?
Known as “America’s Dairyland”, Wisconsin is famous for its cheese and cheese products, such as cheese curds, and dairy products, such as frozen custard. Other notable foods common to the region include bratwursts, beer and Old Fashioned cocktails, butter burgers, fish fries and fish boils, and booyah stew.
How much money should I bring to Wisconsin Dells?
How much money will you need for your trip to Wisconsin Dells? You should plan to spend around $114 per day on your vacation in Wisconsin Dells, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, $34 on meals for one day and $28 on local transportation.
What is the best time to visit Wisconsin Dells?
On average there are three months where Wisconsin Dells receives the most visitors going on a Wisconsin Dells, WI vacation. These are March, July, and October in that order. Those months represent the peak of the three seasons where this Midwest destination offers its best attractions.
What is Baraboo Wisconsin famous for?
Baraboo was officially incorporated in 1882. Notable attractions in and around Baraboo include: Circus World Museum, Devil’s Lake State Park, the Badger Army Ammunition Plant, the International Crane Foundation and the Al Ringling Theatre.