How far is Reedsburg from Madison?
The distance between Reedsburg and Madison is 44 miles.
Is Reedsburg a good city?
Reedsburg is a nice small Wisconsin town with many transplants from the Madison area. It is great for raising a family. This is safe place to raise a family. The town is very clean with a good parks and rec.
What is there to do in Reedsburg today?
Things To Do Around Reedsburg
- Cheese Factory Tour. Carr Valley Cheese in LaValle offers factory tours.
- Circus World Museum. Circus World Museum in Baraboo.
- Dutch Hollow Lake.
- Horseback Riding.
- Lake Redstone.
- Outfitter – Beyond Boundaries.
- Railway Museum.
- State Parks.
What restaurants are in Reedsburg Wisconsin?
Expand your search.
- J’s Pub & Grill. 142 reviewsOpen Now.
- Cancun Bay Mexican Restaurant. 84 reviewsOpen Now.
- Greenwood’s Cafe. 83 reviews.
- Deli Bean Cafe. 64 reviewsClosed Now.
- Calabria Pizza & Pasta. 67 reviewsOpen Now.
- Corner Pub. 51 reviewsOpen Now.
- Touchdown Tavern. 25 reviewsOpen Now.
- Reedsburg Country Club. 19 reviewsOpen Now.
How old is Reedsburg Wisconsin?
Main Street would later be built where “Shanty Row” stood. Reedsburg was platted in 1852, and four years later the community had grown to 50 buildings housing 27 families and 122 people. The first bridge across the Baraboo River was built in 1853, located where the Main Street bridge would later be built.
Is Reedsburg WI safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Reedsburg is 1 in 58. Based on FBI crime data, Reedsburg is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Wisconsin, Reedsburg has a crime rate that is higher than 82% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.