What county is Lena WI?
Lena is a village in Oconto County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 564 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Green Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. The village is located within the Town of Lena.
What is there to do in Lena Wisconsin?
- Salscheider’s Antique Bar & Liquor. Wine Bars.
- Bond Park. Playgrounds, Beaches.
- Copper Culture State Park. Cemeteries, Parks.
- The Ruins Adventure Mini Golf. Miniature Golf.
- Beyer Home Museum. History Museums.
- North Bayshore County Park. Parks.
- Zippel Park. Parks.
- Commando Paintball Sports. Game & Entertainment Centers.
How did Lena Illinois get its name?
Lena is a village in Stephenson County, Illinois. The population was 2,912 at the 2010 census. Lena was platted in 1853, and named after a place mentioned in a poem by Ossian.
How far is Lena Illinois from Freeport Illinois?
Distance from Lena, IL to Freeport, IL There are 11.76 miles from Lena to Freeport in southeast direction and 15 miles (24.14 kilometers) by car, following the US-20 route. Lena and Freeport are 21 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.