- 1 How far is Washburn from Bayfield WI?
- 2 What is Bayfield Wisconsin known for?
- 3 What is in Bayfield WI?
- 4 How far is it from Bayfield to superior?
- 5 Where are the Apostle Islands in Wisconsin?
- 6 How far is Bayfield from Milwaukee?
- 7 What is there to do in Bayfield Wisconsin in April?
- 8 What is there to do in Bayfield Wisconsin in the winter?
- 9 Is Bayfield WI safe?
- 10 How Far is Ashland from Bayfield Wisconsin?
How far is Washburn from Bayfield WI?
There are 10.17 miles from Washburn to Bayfield in northeast direction and 12 miles (19.31 kilometers) by car, following the WI -13 route. Washburn and Bayfield are 15 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
What is Bayfield Wisconsin known for?
Charming Bayfield is the gateway to the Apostle Islands National Lakeshore with lighthouses, sea caves and some of the best kayaking in the world. Chautauqua tent shows, orchards and a maritime museum are highlights of this harbor town. Ferry across to Madeline Island for hiking,dining and galleries.
What is in Bayfield WI?
- Apostle Islands National Lakeshore Ice Caves. 212. Caverns & Caves.
- Meyers Beach Sea Caves. 124. Caverns & Caves • Hiking Trails.
- Lake Superior Big Top Chautauqua. 171.
- Bayfield Maritime Museum. 115.
- Copper Crow Distillery. Distilleries.
- Hauser’s Superior View Orchard. 147.
- Brownstone Trail. Hiking Trails.
- Blue Vista Farm. Farms.
How far is it from Bayfield to superior?
There are 61.17 miles from Superior to Bayfield in east direction and 81 miles (130.36 kilometers) by car, following the US-2 route. Superior and Bayfield are 1 hour 34 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Superior, WI to Bayfield, WI.
Where are the Apostle Islands in Wisconsin?
The Apostle Islands are a group of 22 islands in Lake Superior, off the Bayfield Peninsula in northern Wisconsin. The majority of the islands are located in Ashland County—only Sand, York, Eagle, and Raspberry Islands are located in Bayfield County.
How far is Bayfield from Milwaukee?
The distance between Milwaukee and Bayfield is 299 miles. The road distance is 368.3 miles.
What is there to do in Bayfield Wisconsin in April?
Top Things to Do Around Bayfield and the Apostle Islands
- Exploring sea caves around the Apostle Islands. Apostle Islands National Lakeshore.
- Bayfield biking. Bayfield biking.
- Big Top Chautauqua. Big Top Chautauqua.
- Old Rittenhouse Inn, Bayfield, Wisconsin. Old Rittenhouse Inn.
What is there to do in Bayfield Wisconsin in the winter?
Here are eight snow -filled activities to try on your next visit to Bayfield.
- Ice Road to Madeline Island.
- Ice Caves in Apostle Islands.
- Cross-country Skiing.
- The Trails at Mt.
- Dog Sledding.
- Participate in Winter Events.
- Bayfield Winter Festival.
- Join a Local Ritual.
Is Bayfield WI safe?
Compare Bayfield, WI Crime There is virtually no crime in this area.
How Far is Ashland from Bayfield Wisconsin?
Distance from Bayfield, WI to Ashland, WI There are 15.40 miles from Bayfield to Ashland in south direction and 23 miles (37.01 kilometers) by car, following the WI -13 route. Bayfield and Ashland are 28 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.