Is Reedsburg a good city?
Reedsburg is a nice small Wisconsin town with many transplants from the Madison area. It is great for raising a family. This is safe place to raise a family. The town is very clean with a good parks and rec.
How far is Reedsburg from Madison?
The distance between Reedsburg and Madison is 44 miles.
How did Reedsburg Wisconsin get its name?
Reedsburg is a city in Sauk County, Wisconsin, along the Baraboo River. It was founded in 1868, and was named for early settler David C. Reedsburg, Wisconsin.
|Named for||David C. Reed|
What restaurants are in Reedsburg Wisconsin?
Expand your search.
- J’s Pub & Grill. 142 reviewsOpen Now.
- Cancun Bay Mexican Restaurant. 84 reviewsOpen Now.
- Greenwood’s Cafe. 83 reviews.
- Deli Bean Cafe. 64 reviewsClosed Now.
- Calabria Pizza & Pasta. 67 reviewsOpen Now.
- Corner Pub. 51 reviewsOpen Now.
- Touchdown Tavern. 25 reviewsOpen Now.
- Reedsburg Country Club. 19 reviewsOpen Now.
Is Reedsburg WI safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Reedsburg is 1 in 58. Based on FBI crime data, Reedsburg is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Wisconsin, Reedsburg has a crime rate that is higher than 82% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
When was Reedsburg WI founded?
In 1850, a town of Reedsburg was established, named in honor of D. C. Reed.
What district is Sauk County in?
Sauk County is a county in Wisconsin. It is named after a large village of the Sauk people. Sauk County, Wisconsin.