- 1 What is there to do at Wisconsin Dells besides water parks?
- 2 What else is there to do in Wisconsin Dells?
- 3 What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells for free?
- 4 What can adults do in Wisconsin Dells?
- 5 Why is Wisconsin Dells so popular?
- 6 What is the best time to visit Wisconsin Dells?
- 7 What is there to do in downtown Wisconsin Dells?
- 8 What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells at night?
- 9 How much is it to get in Wisconsin Dells?
- 10 How much money should I bring to Wisconsin Dells?
- 11 What is Baraboo Wisconsin famous for?
- 12 How can I save money in Wisconsin Dells?
- 13 Where should I go for a weekend getaway in Wisconsin?
- 14 What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells in April?
What is there to do at Wisconsin Dells besides water parks?
Top 12 Wisconsin Dells Non- Water Park Attractions
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Right in the downtown strip in the Dells, Ripley’s Believe It or Not! is an inexpensive, fun attraction.
- Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf and Family Fun Center.
- Circus World in Baraboo.
- Devil’s Lake State Park.
- Paul Bunyan Restaurant.
- Top Secret.
- Comedy/Hypnosis Show.
What else is there to do in Wisconsin Dells?
14 Top-Rated Attractions & Things to Do in Wisconsin Dells
- Original Wisconsin Ducks Boat Tour. Original Wisconsin Ducks Boat Tour | miss pior / photo modified.
- Noah’s Ark Waterpark. Noah’s Ark Waterpark | Photo Copyright: Noahs Ark Waterpark.
- Wisconsin Deer Park.
- Rick Wilcox Magic Theater.
- Wilderness Resort.
- The Palace Theater in the Dells.
- H.H. Bennett Studio.
- Bigfoot Zipline.
What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells for free?
Best free things to do near Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
- Lost Canyon Tours. 1.5 mi. 67 reviews.
- Wisconsin Deer Park. 0.3 mi. 87 reviews.
- Noah’s Ark Waterpark. 0.9 mi. 182 reviews.
- International Crane Foundation. 4.8 mi. 18 reviews.
- Dells Boat Tours. 0.9 mi. 85 reviews.
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Dells. 0.9 mi.
- Dells Army Ducks. 0.7 mi. 100 reviews.
- Alligator Alley. 0.5 mi. 36 reviews.
What can adults do in Wisconsin Dells?
Top Attractions in Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Deer Park. 1,394. Zoos • Parks.
- Witches Gulch. 542. Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- Noah’s Ark Water Park. 2,815. Water Parks.
- Rick Wilcox Magic Theater. 1,358. Theaters.
- Kalahari Indoor Waterpark. 1,087. Water Parks.
- Timbavati Wildlife Park. 1,035.
- Riverwalk. 389.
- Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park.
Why is Wisconsin Dells so popular?
Tourism. Because of the scenery provided by the dells of the Wisconsin River, Kilbourn City quickly became a popular travel destination in the Midwest. In 1856, Leroy Gates began taking tourists on boat tours of the Wisconsin Dells.
What is the best time to visit Wisconsin Dells?
On average there are three months where Wisconsin Dells receives the most visitors going on a Wisconsin Dells, WI vacation. These are March, July, and October in that order. Those months represent the peak of the three seasons where this Midwest destination offers its best attractions.
What is there to do in downtown Wisconsin Dells?
- Asgard Axe Throwing. Asgard Axe Throwing specializes in competitive axe throwing and entertainment.
- Asgard Underworld Arcade Bar.
- Chalet Lanes & Lounge.
- Dells Boat Tours®
- Dells Boat Tours® Sunset Dinner Cruise.
- Dells Mining Co.
- Dells Trolley Tours & Limo Bus.
- Ghost Boat “Journey Into Haunted Canyon”
What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells at night?
The Best Nightlife in Wisconsin Dells
- Rick Wilcox Magic Theater. 4.8. Explore.
- The Tommy Bartlett Show. 4.3. Explore.
- Dells Lumberjack Show. 4.7. Explore.
- Palace Theater in the Dells. 4.6. Explore.
- Big Sky Twin Drive-In Theater. 4.6. Explore.
- Crystal Grand Music Theater. 4.3. Explore.
- Nigs Bar. 3.6.
- Jeremy Allen’s Grand Illusions. 1.7.
How much is it to get in Wisconsin Dells?
General admission costs $22.95 for adults and $6.50 for children riding with an adult.
How much money should I bring to Wisconsin Dells?
How much money will you need for your trip to Wisconsin Dells? You should plan to spend around $114 per day on your vacation in Wisconsin Dells, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, $34 on meals for one day and $28 on local transportation.
What is Baraboo Wisconsin famous for?
Baraboo was officially incorporated in 1882. Notable attractions in and around Baraboo include: Circus World Museum, Devil’s Lake State Park, the Badger Army Ammunition Plant, the International Crane Foundation and the Al Ringling Theatre.
How can I save money in Wisconsin Dells?
Basic Tutorial: Wisconsin Dells On A Budget
- Tip #1: Sign up for the ” Wisconsin Dells Deal of the Week” e-mail.
- Tip #2: Order a free Vacation Planning Kit that includes a nice magazine on the area and a “Deals in the Dells ” card.
- Tip #3: If you plan to load up on attractions, check into the “Passport to Savings ” card.
Where should I go for a weekend getaway in Wisconsin?
12 Top-Rated Romantic Getaways in Wisconsin
- Door County. Canal Island Lighthouse, Door County.
- Scenic Byways. Scenic Byways.
- Madison. Madison.
- Cedarburg. Covered bridge near Cedarburg.
- Green Bay. Green Bay.
- Milwaukee. Milwaukee.
- Bayfield and the Apostle Islands. Ice caves on Lake Superior near Bayfield.
- Lake Geneva. Lake Geneva.
What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells in April?
Som eof teh more popular things to do in the spring include hiking, ziplining, and scenic tours, splashing around in an indoor waterpark, or visiting a local winery or brewery. The variety is what makes us a Wisconsin vacation favorite anytime of year.