- 1 How many Assembly districts are in Wisconsin?
- 2 Where is the 13th District in Wisconsin?
- 3 How much does a Wisconsin state senator make?
- 4 What does District Assembly do?
- 5 How many districts are in Milwaukee?
- 6 Who is running for WI State Senate?
- 7 What district is Dodge County Wisconsin?
- 8 Who is the senator of Wisconsin 2020?
- 9 Who are the Wisconsin House of Representatives?
- 10 Who represents Wisconsin in Congress?
- 11 Do state senators have other jobs?
- 12 How much does the Wisconsin state treasurer make?
- 13 How many states have full time legislators?
How many Assembly districts are in Wisconsin?
The Wisconsin Constitution limits the size of the State Assembly to between 54 and 100 members inclusive. Since 1973, the state has been divided into 99 Assembly districts apportioned amongst the state based on population as determined by the decennial census, for a total of 99 representatives.
Where is the 13th District in Wisconsin?
The 13th Senate District of Wisconsin is one of 33 districts in the Wisconsin State Senate. Located in south central Wisconsin, the district comprises most of Dodge County, the northern half of Jefferson County, and parts of eastern and northeastern Dane County.
How much does a Wisconsin state senator make?
Wisconsin State Senate
|Length of term||4 years|
|Authority||Article IV, Wisconsin Constitution|
|Salary||$50,950/year + $153 per diem|
What does District Assembly do?
The District Assembly coordinates between all municipalities and rural municipalities within the district. It elects a nine-member District Coordination Committee including a chief and deputy chief and at least three women and one member from the Dalit or minority communities for a five-year term.
How many districts are in Milwaukee?
This map includes all 18 Milwaukee County Board of Supervisory Districts. To view individual districts, click on the district maps listed below. To view reporting unit information (municipality, aldermanic districts, and wards), click on the reporting unit information for each district listed below.
Who is running for WI State Senate?
State Senate 13th district special election
|American Solidarity||Ben Schmitz||0.52%|
What district is Dodge County Wisconsin?
As of the 2010 census, the population was 88,759. Its county seat is Juneau. Dodge County, Wisconsin.
|Congressional districts||5th, 6th|
|Website||www.co. dodge. wi.gov|
Who is the senator of Wisconsin 2020?
Its current U.S. senators are Republican Ron Johnson (since 2011) and Democrat Tammy Baldwin (since 2013), making it one of seven states to have a split United States Senate delegation.
Who are the Wisconsin House of Representatives?
- 1st district: Bryan Steil (R) (since 2019)
- 2nd district: Mark Pocan (D) (since 2013)
- 3rd district: Ron Kind (D) (since 1997)
- 4th district: Gwen Moore (D) (since 2005)
- 5th district: Scott L.
- 6th district: Glenn Grothman (R) (since 2015)
- 7th district: Tom Tiffany (R) (since 2020)
Who represents Wisconsin in Congress?
|1st||Bryan Steil (R-Janesville)||January 3, 2019 – present|
|2nd||Mark Pocan (D-Madison)||January 3, 2013 – present|
|3rd||Ron Kind (D-La Crosse)||January 3, 1997 – present|
|4th||Gwen Moore (D-Milwaukee)||January 3, 2005 – present|
Do state senators have other jobs?
Depending on the state, some state legislators work part-time in the government and maintain jobs outside the legislature. According to Politico, 42 of the 117 men (36%) serving in state legislatures who had 2018 financial disclosure forms available had jobs in addition to their legislative duties.
How much does the Wisconsin state treasurer make?
The average salary for a treasurer in Wisconsin is around $122,300 per year.
How many states have full time legislators?
Ten American states have a full – time state legislature. All other legislators are considered part – time because they only meet for a portion of the year. The full – time state legislatures are: California State Legislature. Michigan State Legislature.