- 1 Who represents Wisconsin in Congress?
- 2 Who are the 8 representatives of Wisconsin?
- 3 How do I contact my Wisconsin Representative?
- 4 What is Wisconsin known for?
- 5 Who won 2020 Wisconsin?
- 6 Who is the senator of Wisconsin 2020?
- 7 How many representatives does Wisconsin have?
- 8 Who was senator before Ron Johnson?
- 9 What district is Madison WI in?
Who represents Wisconsin in Congress?
|1st||Bryan Steil (R-Janesville)||January 3, 2019 – present|
|2nd||Mark Pocan (D-Madison)||January 3, 2013 – present|
|3rd||Ron Kind (D-La Crosse)||January 3, 1997 – present|
|4th||Gwen Moore (D-Milwaukee)||January 3, 2005 – present|
Who are the 8 representatives of Wisconsin?
Updated January 3, 2021.
- 1st district: Bryan Steil (R) (since 2019)
- 2nd district: Mark Pocan (D) (since 2013)
- 3rd district: Ron Kind (D) (since 1997)
- 4th district: Gwen Moore (D) (since 2005)
- 5th district: Scott L.
- 6th district: Glenn Grothman (R) (since 2015)
- 7th district: Tom Tiffany (R) (since 2020)
How do I contact my Wisconsin Representative?
Contact the State of Wisconsin Elections Commission (WEC)
- Phone: (608) 266-8005.
- Toll-Free: 866-VOTE-WIS.
- Fax: (608) 267-0500.
- Email: [email protected]
What is Wisconsin known for?
The state is one of the nation’s leading dairy producers and is known as “America’s Dairyland”; it is particularly famous for its cheese. The state is also famous for its beer, particularly and historically in Milwaukee.
Who won 2020 Wisconsin?
In the Fall general election, the Democratic presidential candidate, former Vice President Joe Biden, won Wisconsin’s ten electoral votes, defeating incumbent President Donald Trump.
Who is the senator of Wisconsin 2020?
Its current U.S. senators are Republican Ron Johnson (since 2011) and Democrat Tammy Baldwin (since 2013), making it one of seven states to have a split United States Senate delegation.
How many representatives does Wisconsin have?
Current districts and representatives List of members of the Wisconsinite United States House delegation, their terms, their district boundaries, and the districts’ political ratings according to the Cook Partisan Voting Index. The delegation has a total of 8 members, including 5 Republicans and 3 Democrats.
Who was senator before Ron Johnson?
Ron Johnson (Wisconsin politician)
|Preceded by||Tom Carper|
|Succeeded by||Gary Peters|
|Born||Ronald Harold Johnson April 8, 1955 Mankato, Minnesota, U.S.|
What district is Madison WI in?
|Wisconsin’s 2nd congressional district|
|Wisconsin’s 2nd congressional district – since January 3, 2013.|
|Representative||Mark Pocan D–Vermont|
|Area||3,511.41 sq mi (9,094.5 km2)|
|Distribution||75.65% urban 24.35% rural|