- 1 How far is Grafton from Milwaukee?
- 2 What is Grafton Wisconsin known for?
- 3 Is Grafton WI a good place to live?
- 4 How far is Sheboygan Wisconsin from Milwaukee?
- 5 What is there to do in Grafton today?
- 6 What is there to do in Grafton WI this weekend?
- 7 Who represents Grafton Wisconsin?
- 8 What restaurants are in Grafton Wisconsin?
- 9 What county is Ozaukee WI in?
How far is Grafton from Milwaukee?
There are 19.54 miles from Milwaukee to Grafton in north direction and 22 miles (35.41 kilometers) by car, following the I-43 N route. Milwaukee and Grafton are 27 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
What is Grafton Wisconsin known for?
The first dam and mill in Grafton began powering the village’s factories and mills in 1849. One of the most famous water-powered factories in Grafton was the Wisconsin Chair Company plant. Originally a furniture producer, this factory manufactured phonograph records under the Paramount Record Label from 1917 to 1932.
Is Grafton WI a good place to live?
Grafton is in Ozaukee County and is one of the best places to live in Wisconsin. Living in Grafton offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. Many families and young professionals live in Grafton and residents tend to be conservative. The public schools in Grafton are highly rated.
How far is Sheboygan Wisconsin from Milwaukee?
Distance from Sheboygan, WI to Milwaukee, WI There are 50.13 miles from Sheboygan to Milwaukee in south direction and 56 miles (90.12 kilometers) by car, following the I-43 S route.
What is there to do in Grafton today?
Things to do in Grafton & the Clarence Valley
- Grafton Bridge to Bridge Ski Classic.
- Grafton Jacaranda Festival.
- Grafton Heritage Trail.
- Schaeffer House & Historical Society Museum.
- Nymboida National Park.
- Grafton Regional Gallery.
- Clarence Valley Country Muster.
- Grafton Farmers Market.
What is there to do in Grafton WI this weekend?
- Lion’s Den Gorge Nature Preserve. 103. Nature & Wildlife Areas. By LJCEDAR.
- Lime Kiln Park. Parks.
- Kurtz Woods Natural Area. Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- Martini Pete’s. Bars & Clubs.
- Sahale Ale Works. Breweries. $ USD. United States.
Who represents Grafton Wisconsin?
As part of Wisconsin’s 6th congressional district, Grafton is represented by Glenn Grothman (R) in the United States House of Representatives, and by Ron Johnson (R) and Tammy Baldwin (D) in the United States Senate.
What restaurants are in Grafton Wisconsin?
The Best 10 Restaurants near Grafton, WI 53024
- Twisted Willow. 5.9 mi. 179 reviews.
- Milwaukee Ale House – Grafton. 0.4 mi. 144 reviews.
- The Farmstead. 3.4 mi. 145 reviews.
- Bamboo Bistro. 1.4 mi. 28 reviews.
- Pourvino Winebar & Bistro- Grafton. 0.4 mi. 18 reviews.
- Atlas BBQ. 0.5 mi. 254 reviews.
- Juice’s Ghost Town. 1.6 mi. 58 reviews.
- Inventors Brewpub. 6.1 mi. 43 reviews.
What county is Ozaukee WI in?
Ozaukee County is a county in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. As of the 2010 census, the population was 86,395. Ozaukee County, Wisconsin.