- 1 What cities are in Dodge County Wisconsin?
- 2 How many hospitals are in Dodge County Wisconsin?
- 3 Where is Dodge County Jail?
- 4 How many states have a Dodge County?
- 5 When was Juneau WI founded?
- 6 Are the Dodge County snowmobile trails open?
- 7 What region is Dodge County in?
- 8 What is the best hospital in Wisconsin?
- 9 How many hospital systems are in Wisconsin?
- 10 How many children’s hospitals are in Wisconsin?
What cities are in Dodge County Wisconsin?
The county seat is Juneau. Major cities within Dodge County and their populations include Beaver Dam (15,750), Mayville (5,250) and Horicon (3,700). Other major cities, a portion of which is in Dodge County, include Watertown (23,150), Hartford (14,000), Waupun (10,600) and Columbus (5,000).
How many hospitals are in Dodge County Wisconsin?
For detailed hospital information, see the following: Hospitals in Area Code 920; Hospitals in ZIP Code 530XX; Hospitals in Wisconsin. Dodge County WI Hospitals.
|Name||USGS Topo Map|
|Lutheran Dea Corners Hospital||Beaver Dam|
|Watertown Regional Medical Center||Watertown|
|Waupun Memorial Hospital||Waupun North|
Where is Dodge County Jail?
The Dodge County Detention Facility (ICE) is a medium-security detention center located at 216 West Center St Juneau, WI which is operated locally by the Dodge County Sheriff’s Office and holds inmates awaiting trial or sentencing or both. Most of the sentenced inmates are here for less than two years.
How many states have a Dodge County?
Dodge County is the name of four counties in the United States: Dodge County, Georgia. Dodge County, Minnesota. Dodge County, Nebraska.
When was Juneau WI founded?
The City of Juneau, initially named “Victory”, was first settled in 1845. It was later named after Paul Juneau, who acted as a liaison between Indians and settlers. His father Solomon Juneau was the founder of Milwaukee. Juneau was incorporated as a village in April, 1865.
Are the Dodge County snowmobile trails open?
( Dodge County ) All snowmobile trails in Dodge County are now open.
What region is Dodge County in?
Dodge County is a county located in the central portion of the U.S. state of Georgia. As of 2010, the population was 21,796. The county seat is Eastman. Dodge County lies in the Historic South and Black Belt region of Georgia, an area that was devoted to cotton production in the antebellum years.
What is the best hospital in Wisconsin?
Here are the top 20 Wisconsin hospitals, according to U.S. News and World Report, including tie rankings:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics Madison, WI.
- Froedtert Hospital and the Medical College of Wisconsin Milwaukee, WI.
- Aurora St.
- Mercy Health Hospital Janesville, WI.
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital Wausau, WI.
How many hospital systems are in Wisconsin?
As of June 2020, there were 159 hospitals in Wisconsin.
How many children’s hospitals are in Wisconsin?
With more than 40 locations, Children’s helps keep kids throughout Wisconsin safe and healthy.