- 1 How do I spend a day in Lake Geneva?
- 2 What is there to do in Lake Geneva WI today?
- 3 Can you walk around Lake Geneva Wisconsin?
- 4 What is there to do outside in Lake Geneva?
- 5 What is Lake Geneva famous for?
- 6 How much does it cost to get into Lake Geneva beach?
- 7 How far is Williams Bay from Lake Geneva?
- 8 How far is Lake Geneva from Green Bay?
- 9 How do you get around Lake Geneva?
- 10 Can you bike around Lake Geneva Wisconsin?
- 11 How long is Geneva Lake Shore Path?
- 12 What is there to do in Lake Geneva at night?
How do I spend a day in Lake Geneva?
- Visit the Geneva Lake Museum.
- Explore Downtown Lake Geneva.
- Visit the Yerkes Observatory.
- Hit the best beaches near Lake Geneva, WI.
- Enjoy the best restaurants in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
- Wander at the Lake Geneva Shore Path.
- Stay in a historic mansion.
- Rent a romantic cabin in Lake Geneva, WI.
What is there to do in Lake Geneva WI today?
Top Attractions in Lake Geneva
- Geneva Lake Shore Path. 742. Hiking Trails.
- Tristan Crist Magic Theatre. 840. Theaters.
- Geneva Lake. 466. Bodies of Water.
- Black Point Estate. 205.
- Geneva Lake Museum of History. 186.
- Geneva Lake Distilling + Studio Winery. 175.
- Ice Castles. Points of Interest & Landmarks.
- Riviera Beach. 170.
Can you walk around Lake Geneva Wisconsin?
The shore path is a big undertaking to walk in one try. It is recommended to walk it in sections, using a few public access points in Lake Geneva, Fontana, Williams Bay and at Big Foot Beach State Park. Please note that walking on private property is not permitted.
What is there to do outside in Lake Geneva?
Things to Do Outdoors
- Geneva Lake Shore Path. The Shore Path around Geneva Lake features historic Beaches. Enjoy the pristine waters of Geneva Lake with four
- Golf Courses. Lake Geneva has been a major golf destination since the Orchards & Farms.
- Camps & Retreats. Retreats, family programs, youth camps – all Rentals.
What is Lake Geneva famous for?
Tourism now dominates the local economy, and the city is known for its scenic beauty, luxurious resorts, and historic mansions. Lake Geneva, southeastern Wisconsin. Williams Bay, on the lake’s northwest shore, is the site of the University of Chicago’s Yerkes Observatory. 5
How much does it cost to get into Lake Geneva beach?
(May 24 through May 28, 2021 there is NO charge for the beach. No lifeguards will be on duty; swim at your own risk.) Daily admission to the beach can be purchased at any of the four pay stations located near the beach entrance during regular beach hours.
How far is Williams Bay from Lake Geneva?
There are 5.55 miles from Lake Geneva to Williams Bay in west direction and 6 miles (9.66 kilometers) by car, following the WI-50 route. Lake Geneva and Williams Bay are 9 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
How far is Lake Geneva from Green Bay?
Distance from Lake Geneva, WI to Green Bay, WI There are 134.78 miles from Lake Geneva to Green Bay in north direction and 172 miles (276.81 kilometers) by car, following the I-41 and US-41 route.
How do you get around Lake Geneva?
Getting around in the Lake Geneva region is very easy with excellent public transportation on the northern side of the lake where many towns have train stations or bus services. Pleasure cruises and passenger ferry boats ply many routes on Lake Geneva.
Can you bike around Lake Geneva Wisconsin?
Biking enthusiasts have numerous opportunities to take to the road and enjoy the beautiful Wisconsin countryside in Lake Geneva. The Lake Geneva Bike Path, with five different, color-coded segments, offers bikers a choice in routes throughout the community.
How long is Geneva Lake Shore Path?
The 21-mile Geneva Lake shore path allows hikers to literally walk through the back yards of striking century-old mansions.
What is there to do in Lake Geneva at night?
Best fun things to do at night near Lake Geneva, WI 53147
- Lake Geneva Clue Room. 0.9 mi. 15 reviews.
- Tristan Crist Magic Theatre. 0.9 mi. 64 reviews.
- Ice Castles. 0.8 mi. 25 reviews.
- Studio Winery + Geneva Lake Distilling. 1.7 mi. 95 reviews.
- The Dancing Horses Theatre. 6.4 mi. 29 reviews.
- River Valley Ranch Mushroom Farm. 6.7 mi.
- Fairgrounds-Walworth County. 8.6 mi.
- Brass From the Past. 63.6 mi.