- 1 What is the cost of living in Appleton WI?
- 2 What is Appleton WI famous for?
- 3 Is Appleton WI growing?
- 4 Is Appleton WI A good place to live?
- 5 Is it expensive to live in Wisconsin?
- 6 What is there to do in Appleton Wisconsin today?
- 7 What is the planting zone for Appleton Wisconsin?
- 8 What growing zone is Appleton Wisconsin?
- 9 Is Appleton WI dangerous?
- 10 What is the safest town in Wisconsin?
- 11 What are the most dangerous cities in Wisconsin?
What is the cost of living in Appleton WI?
Appleton cost of living is 84.9
|COST OF LIVING||Appleton||Wisconsin|
|Median Home Cost||$155,900||$188,100|
What is Appleton WI famous for?
Appleton serves as the heart of the Fox River Valley and is home to Lawrence University, the Fox Cities Exhibition Center, Fox Cities Performing Arts Center, Fox River Mall, Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium, Appleton International Airport, and the Valley’s two major hospitals: St.
Is Appleton WI growing?
About. In 2018, Appleton, WI had a population of 74.2k people with a median age of 36.2 and a median household income of $56,459. Between 2017 and 2018 the population of Appleton, WI grew from 73,832 to 74,234, a 0.544% increase and its median household income grew from $55,817 to $56,459, a 1.15% increase.
Is Appleton WI A good place to live?
Appleton has been ranked No. 56 on a list of “2019 Top 100 Best Places to Live ” by livability.com. The rankings are based on ratings from 0 to 100 in eight categories, including: amenities, civics, demographics, economics, education, health, housing and infrastructure.
Is it expensive to live in Wisconsin?
Our cost of living indices are based on a US average of 100. An amount below 100 means Wisconsin is cheaper than the US average. Wisconsin cost of living is 90.9.
|COST OF LIVING||Wisconsin||United States|
|Median Home Cost||$188,100||$231,200|
What is there to do in Appleton Wisconsin today?
Top Attractions in Appleton
- Fox Cities Performing Arts Center. 355.
- Hearthstone Historic House Museum. 148.
- Building for Kids. 143.
- The History Museum at the Castle. 150.
- Butterfly Gardens of Wisconsin. Zoos • Gardens.
- Paper Discovery Center.
- Gordon Bubolz Nature Preserve.
- Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium.
What is the planting zone for Appleton Wisconsin?
Zipcode 54915 – Appleton Wisconsin is in Hardiness Zones 5a.
What growing zone is Appleton Wisconsin?
Appleton, Wisconsin is in USDA Hardiness Zones 5a.
Is Appleton WI dangerous?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Appleton is 1 in 57. Based on FBI crime data, Appleton is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Wisconsin, Appleton has a crime rate that is higher than 82% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
What is the safest town in Wisconsin?
Waterford Town is the new safest city in Wisconsin, topping the list with 0 reported violent crimes, and just 24 reported property crimes. No city reported more than 10 total violent crimes. Hobart-Lawrence had the most with only 8.
What are the most dangerous cities in Wisconsin?
According To FBI Statistics, These Are The 10 Most Dangerous Cities In Wisconsin
- Madison. Av9/Wikimedia.
- La Crosse. Wikideas1/Wikimedia.
- Beloit. Visit Beloit/Wikimedia.
- Superior. Nfarmakes/Wikimedia.
- Antigo. Royalbroil/Wikimedia.
- Shawano. Royalbroil/Wikipedia.
- Ashland. Ann Althouse/Flickr.
- Milwaukee. Trizkutt/Wikimedia.