- 1 How far is Dodgeville Wisconsin from Madison Wisconsin?
- 2 How far is Dodgeville Wisconsin from Milwaukee?
- 3 How far is Dodgeville Wisconsin from Dubuque Iowa?
- 4 What county is Dodgeville Wisconsin in?
- 5 What is Dodgeville Wisconsin known for?
- 6 What restaurants are in Dodgeville Wisconsin?
- 7 What is in Mineral Point Wisconsin?
How far is Dodgeville Wisconsin from Madison Wisconsin?
The total driving distance from Dodgeville, WI to Madison, WI is 46 miles or 74 kilometers.
How far is Dodgeville Wisconsin from Milwaukee?
The distance between Milwaukee and Dodgeville is 113 miles. The road distance is 125.3 miles.
How far is Dodgeville Wisconsin from Dubuque Iowa?
There are 41.77 miles from Dubuque to Dodgeville in northeast direction and 49 miles (78.86 kilometers) by car, following the US-61 N and US-151 N route. Dubuque and Dodgeville are 48 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
What county is Dodgeville Wisconsin in?
Dodgeville is a city in and the county seat of Iowa County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 4,693 at the 2010 census, making it the county’s most populous city. Dodgeville is part of the Madison Metropolitan Statistical Area. Its sister city is Oakham, Rutland, United Kingdom.
What is Dodgeville Wisconsin known for?
Many people simply refer to this area as the “Uplands.” By any name, it’s no exaggeration to say that the surrounding area is a feast for the eyes with its rugged rock outcroppings, wildflower meadows and prairies, wooded hillsides, lakes and streams, and rolling farmlands. 2
What restaurants are in Dodgeville Wisconsin?
Expand your search.
- Bob’s Bitchin’ BBQ. 533 reviewsOpen Now.
- Quality Bakery. 46 reviews.
- Cooks Room. 75 reviewsClosed today.
- Culver’s. 59 reviewsOpen Now.
- Cafe by Country Kitchen. 85 reviewsOpen Now.
- Cobblestone Coffee House. 47 reviewsOpen Now.
- Red Room Bar and Restaurant. 32 reviews.
- Pizza Hut. 41 reviewsOpen Now.
What is in Mineral Point Wisconsin?
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Pendarvis. Historic Sites • History Museums.
- Brewery Pottery. Art Galleries.
- Mineral Point Railroad Museum.
- Wantoot–Modern American Art and Craft.
- Gundry House Museum.
- Jane Wilcoxson Studios.
- Alley Stage.
- Robert Clements Studio.