Why is Cumberland WI called the Island City?
Cumberland is known as “The Island City ” because it is nearly surrounded by the waters of Beaver Dam Lake.
What stores are in Cumberland Wisconsin?
The Best 10 Shopping near Cumberland, WI 54829
- Peter & Annie’s World Market. 0.3 mi. 5 reviews.
- Mainstream Boutique. 0.3 mi. Fashion.
- Years Ago Antiques & Collectibles. 0.3 mi. 1 review.
- Pendleton Pawn. 0.3 mi. 1 review.
- Woolyfrog Arts. 4.3 mi. Art Galleries, Art Classes.
- Dancing Bird Art Studio. 0.3 mi. Art Galleries.
- Apocary. 0.2 mi. Drugstores.
- Main Street Market. 0.4 mi. Grocery.
What county is Lake Chetek in?
Lake Chetek is a 923 acre lake located in Barron County. It has a maximum depth of 22 feet. Visitors have access to the lake from public boat landings. Fish include Panfish, Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Northern Pike and Walleye.
What county is Turtle Lake in?
Turtle Lake is a village in Barron and Polk counties in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. The population was 1,065 at the 2010 census.
|Turtle Lake, Wisconsin|
|• Total||3.00 sq mi (7.78 km2)|
|• Land||2.86 sq mi (7.41 km2)|