- 1 Is there anything to do in Eau Claire?
- 2 What is there to do in Eau Claire Wisconsin today?
- 3 What is Eau Claire known for?
- 4 What is there to do in Eau Claire in the winter?
- 5 What is open in Eau Claire?
- 6 Is Eau Claire Wisconsin a safe place to live?
- 7 What time are fireworks in Eau Claire tonight?
- 8 How far is Eau Claire from Green Bay?
- 9 Where should I live in Eau Claire WI?
- 10 Whats it like to live in Eau Claire?
Is there anything to do in Eau Claire?
From the lake to Paul Bunyan statue /Logging museum (one of the top Eau Claire tourist attractions) to craft breweries, there is an endless amount of things to do in Eau Claire. I hope this list helps you plan your trip to the Chippewa River area of Wisconsin!
What is there to do in Eau Claire Wisconsin today?
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Carson Park.
- Downtown Farmers Market.
- Phoenix Park.
- Children’s Museum of Eau Claire.
- Infinity Beverages Winery & Distillery.
- Chippewa River Trail.
- Wisconsin Logging Museum:Home of the Paul Bunyan Logging Camp.
- Lowes Creek County Park.
What is Eau Claire known for?
Home of Bon Iver, Country Jam USA, Eaux Claires and so much more, the area is one of the best in the state when it comes to great tunes. About a half-hour southeast of the city of Eau Claire is the Dells Mill and Museum.
What is there to do in Eau Claire in the winter?
Here are the top things to do in Eau Claire this winter:
- 2020 Clearwater Parade of Lights.
- Downtown Eau Claire Shopping.
- Silver Mine Ski Invitational.
- Ice Skating.
- Snowshoe Hiking.
- Ice Fishing.
- Play a Game of Kubb.
What is open in Eau Claire?
What is Open Eau Claire? Open Eau Claire is an initiative focused on collaborating with faculty, staff, and students to give prospective and current students an inside look into the University of Wisconsin- Eau Claire courses and organizations for free.
Is Eau Claire Wisconsin a safe place to live?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Eau Claire is 1 in 37. Based on FBI crime data, Eau Claire is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Wisconsin, Eau Claire has a crime rate that is higher than 92% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
What time are fireworks in Eau Claire tonight?
10 p.m. – ” Fireworks Extravaganza” sponsored by Festival Foods.
How far is Eau Claire from Green Bay?
The distance between Green Bay and Eau Claire is 173 miles.
Where should I live in Eau Claire WI?
- Eau Claire. Town in Wisconsin. Rating 4.11 out of 5 163 reviews.
- Altoona. Town in Wisconsin. Rating 4.14 out of 5 14 reviews.
- Washington. Town in Wisconsin. Rating 4.1 out of 5 10 reviews.
- Pleasant Valley. Town in Wisconsin.
- Brunswick. Town in Wisconsin.
- Seymour. Town in Wisconsin.
- Union. Town in Wisconsin.
- Fall Creek. Town in Wisconsin.
Whats it like to live in Eau Claire?
Eau Claire is a very nice place to live. I lived there for 6 years and enjoyed it very much. There are things to do, adequate shopping, and it is easy to get around the city. It’s growing, affordable and has a relatively low crime rate.