- 1 Is Wisconsin a good state to live in?
- 2 What to know about moving to Wisconsin?
- 3 Is it expensive to live in Wisconsin?
- 4 What are the cons of living in Wisconsin?
- 5 What is the most dangerous city in Wisconsin?
- 6 How much money do you need to live comfortably in Wisconsin?
- 7 Is it cheaper to live in Wisconsin or Illinois?
- 8 What is the highest paying job in Wisconsin?
- 9 What is the best city to live in Wisconsin?
- 10 What is a livable salary in Wisconsin?
- 11 What is the coldest month in Wisconsin?
- 12 Why are houses so expensive in Wisconsin?
- 13 Where should I move in Wisconsin?
- 14 Where should I move to in Wisconsin?
- 15 How do I transfer my drivers license to Wisconsin?
Is Wisconsin a good state to live in?
Is Wisconsin a great place to live? Wisconsin is considered a great place to live for its good schools, easily affordable big cities, beautiful natural vistas, and midwestern hospitality. The cities of Milwaukee, Eau Claire, and Appleton remain some of the top spots to raise a family in the United States.
What to know about moving to Wisconsin?
Here are 10 reasons you should consider moving to Wisconsin:
- Two words: The.
- Madison is consistently ranked one of the best places to live in the country.
- You’ll never be bored.
- Housing costs are well below the national average.
- The place is sports crazy.
- You’ll never want to be indoors.
Is it expensive to live in Wisconsin?
Our cost of living indices are based on a US average of 100. An amount below 100 means Wisconsin is cheaper than the US average. Wisconsin cost of living is 90.9.
|COST OF LIVING||Wisconsin||United States|
|Median Home Cost||$188,100||$231,200|
What are the cons of living in Wisconsin?
- Higher taxes: According to 2019 Tax Rates by State by WalletHub, Wisconsin is ranked #45 overall in the country.
- Extreme temperatures: This goes both ways.
- Moo smell: As the main producer of dairy in the United States, all that production comes with one stinky problem: manure.
What is the most dangerous city in Wisconsin?
According To FBI Statistics, These Are The 10 Most Dangerous Cities In Wisconsin
- Madison. Av9/Wikimedia.
- La Crosse. Wikideas1/Wikimedia.
- Beloit. Visit Beloit/Wikimedia.
- Superior. Nfarmakes/Wikimedia.
- Antigo. Royalbroil/Wikimedia.
- Shawano. Royalbroil/Wikipedia.
- Ashland. Ann Althouse/Flickr.
- Milwaukee. Trizkutt/Wikimedia.
How much money do you need to live comfortably in Wisconsin?
In any case, a family of four could live comfortably on a little more than $4,000 a month or approximately $48,000 per year. This would include all expenses such as mortgage and car payments, school feeds, food, utilities, and miscellaneous.
Is it cheaper to live in Wisconsin or Illinois?
Illinois is 6.3% more expensive than Wisconsin.
What is the highest paying job in Wisconsin?
Detailed List Of Highest Paying Jobs In Wisconsin
|Rank||Job Title||Average Salary|
|1||Obstetricians And Gynecologists||$274,410|
|3||General Internal Medicine Physicians||$253,900|
|4||Family Medicine Physicians||$251,710|
What is the best city to live in Wisconsin?
Whitefish Bay ranked as the best place to live in Wisconsin, Niche report says. Whitefish Bay, you’re back to No. 1. The suburb in Milwaukee’s North Shore topped Niche’s annual ” Best Places to Live ” online rankings in 2021.
What is a livable salary in Wisconsin?
Living Wage Calculation for Wisconsin
|1 ADULT||2 ADULTS (1 WORKING)|
|0 Children||2 Children|
What is the coldest month in Wisconsin?
The coldest month is January, when the average high temperature is only 28 °F (-2 °C). Low temperatures in January average 16°F (-8°C).
Why are houses so expensive in Wisconsin?
Home prices in Wisconsin rise into record territory amid tight supply, growing demand. Growing demand and a limited number of homes for sale pushed the median price of Wisconsin houses sold in May above $200,000, a threshold that had not previously been crossed.
Where should I move in Wisconsin?
Cost of living in Wisconsin is affordable, and an unemployment rate of just over 4 per cent is lower than the national average. Here is our selection of the 15 best places to live in Wisconsin.
- Whitefish Bay. Source: Tony Webster / Flickr Whitefish Bay.
- Elm Grove.
- Fox Point.
Where should I move to in Wisconsin?
- Whitefish Bay. Suburb of Milwaukee, WI. Rating 4.23 out of 5 26 reviews.
- Elm Grove. Suburb of Milwaukee, WI.
- Shorewood. Suburb of Milwaukee, WI.
- Kohler. Town in Wisconsin.
- Fox Point. Suburb of Milwaukee, WI.
- Brookfield. Suburb of Milwaukee, WI.
- Cedarburg. Suburb of Milwaukee, WI.
- Bayside. Suburb of Milwaukee, WI.
How do I transfer my drivers license to Wisconsin?
If you have an out-of-state driver’s license, you’ll need to have it transferred within 60 days of becoming a resident of Wisconsin. When you go to visit the DMV, you’ll need to give them your current driver’s license, pass a vision exam, and pay the fee.