- 1 How long would it take to walk to the Dells?
- 2 How much is it to stay at Wisconsin Dells?
- 3 Where should I vacation in Wisconsin Dells?
- 4 How far are the Dells from Madison WI?
- 5 What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells for free?
- 6 What is there to do in downtown Wisconsin Dells?
- 7 What is the best water park in Wisconsin Dells?
- 8 How safe is the Wisconsin Dells?
- 9 Where should adults stay in Wisconsin Dells?
- 10 What is the biggest resort in Wisconsin Dells?
- 11 What can adults do in Wisconsin Dells?
- 12 What is Wisconsin Dells most known for?
- 13 Where do you fly into for Wisconsin Dells?
- 14 How far is Madison from Milwaukee?
- 15 How far is Wisconsin Dells from Minneapolis?
How long would it take to walk to the Dells?
All in all, the Wisconsin Dells Riverwalk is a mere 1/2 mile (1 mile out-n-back). It will take less than a half hour to walk its full length and return at a leisurely pace.
How much is it to stay at Wisconsin Dells?
On average, 3-star hotels in Wisconsin Dells cost $181 per night, and 4-star hotels in Wisconsin Dells are $183 per night. If you’re looking for something really special, a 5-star hotel in Wisconsin Dells can be found for $0 per night, on average (based on Booking.com prices ).
Where should I vacation in Wisconsin Dells?
10 Top-Rated Resorts in Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Kalahari Resorts & Conventions. Photo Source: Kalahari Resorts & Conventions.
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement. Photo Source: Cedar Lodge & Settlement.
- Great Wolf Lodge. Photo Source: Great Wolf Lodge.
- Baker’s Sunset Bay Resort.
- Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites.
- Glacier Canyon Lodge.
- Tamarack and Mirror Lake Resort.
- Shamrock Motel.
How far are the Dells from Madison WI?
Distance from Madison, WI to Wisconsin Dells, WI There are 42.58 miles from Madison to Wisconsin Dells in northwest direction and 57 miles (91.73 kilometers) by car, following the I-39 N and I-90 and I-94 W route. Madison and Wisconsin Dells are 58 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells for free?
Best free things to do near Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
- Lost Canyon Tours. 1.5 mi. 67 reviews.
- Wisconsin Deer Park. 0.3 mi. 87 reviews.
- Noah’s Ark Waterpark. 0.9 mi. 182 reviews.
- International Crane Foundation. 4.8 mi. 18 reviews.
- Dells Boat Tours. 0.9 mi. 85 reviews.
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Dells. 0.9 mi.
- Dells Army Ducks. 0.7 mi. 100 reviews.
- Alligator Alley. 0.5 mi. 36 reviews.
What is there to do in downtown Wisconsin Dells?
- Asgard Axe Throwing. Asgard Axe Throwing specializes in competitive axe throwing and entertainment.
- Asgard Underworld Arcade Bar.
- Chalet Lanes & Lounge.
- Dells Boat Tours®
- Dells Boat Tours® Sunset Dinner Cruise.
- Dells Mining Co.
- Dells Trolley Tours & Limo Bus.
- Ghost Boat “Journey Into Haunted Canyon”
What is the best water park in Wisconsin Dells?
Noah’s Ark is the biggest waterpark in Wisconsin Dells and the best destination in town for family-friendly fun and excitement, whether you come for a special event, our great family dining options or a whole summer of fun with a Season Pass!
How safe is the Wisconsin Dells?
With a population of 2,992, Wisconsin Dells has a combined rate of violent and property crime that is very high compared to other places of similar population size.
Where should adults stay in Wisconsin Dells?
Sundara Inn & Spa is an adult -only spa resort nestled in a 26-acre fragrant pine forest on the outskirts of Wisconsin Dells. It was named one of the Top 5 Resort Hotels in the Midwest in the 2018 Travel + Leisure magazines annual World’s Best readers’ choice awards, the same year it completed a 40,000 sq. ft.
What is the biggest resort in Wisconsin Dells?
Wilderness Hotel & Golf Resort. More Waterparks, More Space, MORE FUN! Located on 600 acres in Wisconsin Dells, we are America’s Largest Waterpark Resort!
What can adults do in Wisconsin Dells?
Top Attractions in Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Deer Park. 1,394. Zoos • Parks.
- Witches Gulch. 542. Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- Noah’s Ark Water Park. 2,815. Water Parks.
- Rick Wilcox Magic Theater. 1,358. Theaters.
- Kalahari Indoor Waterpark. 1,087. Water Parks.
- Timbavati Wildlife Park. 1,035.
- Riverwalk. 389.
- Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park.
What is Wisconsin Dells most known for?
14 Top-Rated Attractions & Things to Do in Wisconsin Dells
- H.H. Bennett Studio.
- Bigfoot Zipline.
- Kalahari Waterparks.
- River Walk.
- Lost Canyon Tours.
- Mt. Olympus Water and Theme Park.
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not. Ripley’s Believe It or Not, Wisconsin Dells | Channel3000_Communities / photo modified.
- Timbavati Wildlife Park. Parakeets at Timbavati Wildlife Park, Wisconsin Dells.
Where do you fly into for Wisconsin Dells?
The closest commercial airport to Wisconsin Dells is Dane County Regional Airport (msnairport.com). Just 40 miles southeast in Madison, Dane County Regional has four airlines — Delta, Frontier, United and American Eagle — that fly nonstop to four U.S. cities: Orlando, Detroit, New York City and Minneapolis-St. Paul.
How far is Madison from Milwaukee?
There are 75.50 miles from Milwaukee to Madison in west direction and 79 miles (127.14 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 W and TEMP US-18 route. Milwaukee and Madison are 1 hour 19 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Milwaukee, WI to Madison, WI.
How far is Wisconsin Dells from Minneapolis?
The distance between Minneapolis and Wisconsin Dells is 198 miles.