- 1 What is Hayward Wisconsin known for?
- 2 Is Hayward Wisconsin a nice place to live?
- 3 How far is Minneapolis from Hayward WI?
- 4 How far is Hayward from Chicago?
- 5 What is there to do in Hayward today?
- 6 What is there to do in Hayward this weekend?
- 7 Is Hayward Wisconsin Safe?
- 8 What county is Sawyer WI in?
What is Hayward Wisconsin known for?
Hayward is where people come to enjoy fishing and atving, relax at a resort and stroll downtown to buy freshly made fudge or visit the giant fiberglass fish. The area hosts two of the world’s top racing events – the American Birkebeiner cross country ski race and the Chequamegon Fat Tire bicycle race.
Is Hayward Wisconsin a nice place to live?
Hayward, Wisconsin is a city with a unique community where superior schools, high quality public services, a wide range of employment, and broad based commercial services all help to create a highly desirable city to families and businesses alike.
How far is Minneapolis from Hayward WI?
There are 112.03 miles from Hayward to Minneapolis in southwest direction and 138 miles (222.09 kilometers) by car, following the WI -64 W route. Hayward and Minneapolis are 2 hours 35 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
How far is Hayward from Chicago?
The total driving distance from Hayward, WI to Chicago, IL is 421 miles or 678 kilometers.
What is there to do in Hayward today?
Top Things to Do Around Hayward, Wisconsin
- Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame. Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame.
- Lumberjack competiton. Lumberjack competition.
- West’s Hayward Dairy and Ice Cream Cafe. West’s Hayward Dairy.
- Hayward KOA. Hayward KOA.
- Spider Lake Lodge Bed and Breakfast. Spider Lake Lodge Bed and Breakfast.
What is there to do in Hayward this weekend?
- Hayward Japanese Gardens. 130.
- Garin Regional Park. Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- Sulphur Creek Nature Center. Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- Mural Arts Program of Hayward. Points of Interest & Landmarks.
- Hayward Shoreline Interpretive Center.
- Holy Sepulchre Catholic Cemetery.
- Don Castro Regional Recreation Area.
- Lone Tree Cemetery.
Is Hayward Wisconsin Safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Hayward is 1 in 34. Based on FBI crime data, Hayward is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Wisconsin, Hayward has a crime rate that is higher than 94% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
What county is Sawyer WI in?
Sawyer County is a county in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. As of the 2010 census, the population was 16,557. Its county seat is Hayward. Sawyer County, Wisconsin.
|Named for||Philetus Sawyer|