- 1 What is there to do at Wisconsin Dells besides water parks?
- 2 What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells for free?
- 3 What is Wisconsin Dells known for?
- 4 What is there to do inside the Wisconsin Dells?
- 5 Why is Wisconsin Dells so popular?
- 6 How much does it cost to get into Wisconsin Dells?
- 7 How much money should I bring to Wisconsin Dells?
- 8 What is the best time to visit Wisconsin Dells?
- 9 How can I save money in Wisconsin Dells?
- 10 What can adults do in Wisconsin Dells?
- 11 What is there to do in downtown Wisconsin Dells?
- 12 Is Wisconsin Dells open in the winter?
- 13 What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells at night?
What is there to do at Wisconsin Dells besides water parks?
Top 12 Wisconsin Dells Non- Water Park Attractions
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Right in the downtown strip in the Dells, Ripley’s Believe It or Not! is an inexpensive, fun attraction.
- Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf and Family Fun Center.
- Circus World in Baraboo.
- Devil’s Lake State Park.
- Paul Bunyan Restaurant.
- Top Secret.
- Comedy/Hypnosis Show.
What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells for free?
- Riverwalk. 389. Scenic Walking Areas.
- Fawn Creek Winery. 293.
- Carr Valley Cheese. 117.
- Port Huron Brewing Company. Breweries.
- Timberland Playhouse at Wilderness Resort. Playgrounds.
- The Bavarian Village. Points of Interest & Landmarks.
- Prairie Hawk Winery. Wineries & Vineyards.
- Asgard Axe Throwing. Game & Entertainment Centers.
What is Wisconsin Dells known for?
You can easily find tourist activities, like ziplining, skiing, and live entertainment, but it is difficult not to notice the natural sandstone bluffs, wildlife, and canyons that surround you. One of the most notable areas, while difficult to get to on foot, is the Dells of the Wisconsin River State Natural Area.
What is there to do inside the Wisconsin Dells?
Wisconsin Dells Indoor Activities
- Indoor Waterparks.
- Wisconsin Dells Escape Rooms.
- The Palace Theater.
- Wisconsin Dells Virtual Reality Experiences.
- Tom Foolery’s Adventure Park.
- Wizard Quest.
- Rick Wilcox Magic Theater.
Why is Wisconsin Dells so popular?
Tourism. Because of the scenery provided by the dells of the Wisconsin River, Kilbourn City quickly became a popular travel destination in the Midwest. In 1856, Leroy Gates began taking tourists on boat tours of the Wisconsin Dells.
How much does it cost to get into Wisconsin Dells?
General admission costs $22.95 for adults and $6.50 for children riding with an adult.
How much money should I bring to Wisconsin Dells?
How much money will you need for your trip to Wisconsin Dells? You should plan to spend around $114 per day on your vacation in Wisconsin Dells, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, $34 on meals for one day and $28 on local transportation.
What is the best time to visit Wisconsin Dells?
On average there are three months where Wisconsin Dells receives the most visitors going on a Wisconsin Dells, WI vacation. These are March, July, and October in that order. Those months represent the peak of the three seasons where this Midwest destination offers its best attractions.
How can I save money in Wisconsin Dells?
Basic Tutorial: Wisconsin Dells On A Budget
- Tip #1: Sign up for the ” Wisconsin Dells Deal of the Week” e-mail.
- Tip #2: Order a free Vacation Planning Kit that includes a nice magazine on the area and a “Deals in the Dells ” card.
- Tip #3: If you plan to load up on attractions, check into the “Passport to Savings ” card.
What can adults do in Wisconsin Dells?
Top Attractions in Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Deer Park. 1,394. Zoos • Parks.
- Witches Gulch. 542. Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- Noah’s Ark Water Park. 2,815. Water Parks.
- Rick Wilcox Magic Theater. 1,358. Theaters.
- Kalahari Indoor Waterpark. 1,087. Water Parks.
- Timbavati Wildlife Park. 1,035.
- Riverwalk. 389.
- Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park.
What is there to do in downtown Wisconsin Dells?
- Asgard Axe Throwing. Asgard Axe Throwing specializes in competitive axe throwing and entertainment.
- Asgard Underworld Arcade Bar.
- Chalet Lanes & Lounge.
- Dells Boat Tours®
- Dells Boat Tours® Sunset Dinner Cruise.
- Dells Mining Co.
- Dells Trolley Tours & Limo Bus.
- Ghost Boat “Journey Into Haunted Canyon”
Is Wisconsin Dells open in the winter?
Winter in Wisconsin Dells is a magical time of year. Some of the most popular things to do in winter include skiing, snowboarding or tubing at the local ski hills; hanging out at one of our many indoor waterparks; or visiting a local winery or brewery.
What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells at night?
- Catch a movie at Big Sky Twin Drive-In Theatres.
- Play slots and pokers at Ho-Chunk Gaming Wisconsin Dells.
- Dance the night away at The Reef.
- Relish seafood entrees at Bobbers Island Grill.
- Have fun bowling at Knuckleheads Trampoline Park.
- Dine and watch a live show at Wisconsin Opry.