- 1 What is a good salary in Wisconsin?
- 2 What is the average annual income in Wisconsin?
- 3 What is a livable wage in Wisconsin?
- 4 How much do you need to live comfortably in Wisconsin?
- 5 What jobs are in demand in Wisconsin?
- 6 What are the most dangerous cities in Wisconsin?
- 7 What is upper class income in Wisconsin?
- 8 What are the highest paying jobs in Wisconsin?
- 9 What is the most common job in Wisconsin?
- 10 What is considered low income in Wisconsin?
- 11 Is $45000 a good salary?
- 12 What’s the poorest county in Wisconsin?
- 13 Is it cheaper to live in Wisconsin or Florida?
- 14 Why are houses so expensive in Wisconsin?
- 15 Where is the cheapest place to buy a house in Wisconsin?
What is a good salary in Wisconsin?
A person working in Wisconsin typically earns around 97,200 USD per year. Salaries range from 24,600 USD (lowest average ) to 434,000 USD (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average yearly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
What is the average annual income in Wisconsin?
Historical Nominal Median Household Income for Wisconsin
What is a livable wage in Wisconsin?
Living Wage Calculation for Wisconsin
|1 ADULT||2 ADULTS (1 WORKING)|
|0 Children||2 Children|
How much do you need to live comfortably in Wisconsin?
Our cost of living indices are based on a US average of 100. An amount below 100 means Wisconsin is cheaper than the US average. Wisconsin cost of living is 90.9.
|COST OF LIVING||Wisconsin||United States|
|Median Home Cost||$188,100||$231,200|
What jobs are in demand in Wisconsin?
The 10 Fastest Growing Jobs In Wisconsin For 2019
- Operations Analyst.
- Personal Care Assistant.
- Home Health Aid.
- Business Analyst.
- Industrial Mechanic.
- Taxi Driver.
- Web Developer.
- Interpreter And Translator.
What are the most dangerous cities in Wisconsin?
According To FBI Statistics, These Are The 10 Most Dangerous Cities In Wisconsin
- Madison. Av9/Wikimedia.
- La Crosse. Wikideas1/Wikimedia.
- Beloit. Visit Beloit/Wikimedia.
- Superior. Nfarmakes/Wikimedia.
- Antigo. Royalbroil/Wikimedia.
- Shawano. Royalbroil/Wikipedia.
- Ashland. Ann Althouse/Flickr.
- Milwaukee. Trizkutt/Wikimedia.
What is upper class income in Wisconsin?
Wisconsin households must make at least $26,319 to reach middle class, study finds. In Wisconsin, households must earn a minimum of $26,319 per year to be considered middle class, with the upper earnings boundary set at $108,377, according to a new 24/7 Wall St.
What are the highest paying jobs in Wisconsin?
Here’s a quick look at the top ten highest paying jobs in Wisconsin:
- General Internal Medicine Physicians.
- Family Medicine Physicians.
- Physicians, All Other; and Ophthalmologists, Except Pediatric.
- Nurse Anesthetists.
- Dentists, General.
What is the most common job in Wisconsin?
The most common jobs held by residents of Wisconsin, by number of employees, are Driver/sales workers & truck drivers (73,205 people), Registered nurses (71,496 people), and Laborers & freight, stock, & material movers, hand (67,923 people).
What is considered low income in Wisconsin?
According to the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, which runs the state’s FoodShare program, low income for a single person household in 2018 is 100 percent of FPL or $1005 per month. For a household of four people low income is $2,050 per month. For a household of ten it’s $4,142 per month.
Is $45000 a good salary?
Wages were 5.7% higher than a year earlier in 2019. For your particular situation, it’s hard to say if 45,000 per year is a good salary because it’s all relative. And it largely depends on what your accustomed to earning. If you’re used to making 30K a year, a salary of 45,000 is probably fantastic for you.
What’s the poorest county in Wisconsin?
Wisconsin’s Ashland County is the state’s poorest, with a median annual household income of $42,510, compared to a state median of $61,747.
Is it cheaper to live in Wisconsin or Florida?
Wisconsin is 5.4% cheaper than Florida.
Why are houses so expensive in Wisconsin?
Home prices in Wisconsin rise into record territory amid tight supply, growing demand. Growing demand and a limited number of homes for sale pushed the median price of Wisconsin houses sold in May above $200,000, a threshold that had not previously been crossed.
Where is the cheapest place to buy a house in Wisconsin?
Here’s the top 10 places in the state where it’s most affordable to purchase a home:
- New London.
- Wisconsin Rapids.
- Little Chute.