- 1 How much is a day pass at Wisconsin Dells?
- 2 What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells for free?
- 3 How much is the Deer Park in Wisconsin Dells?
- 4 Can you take a train to Wisconsin Dells?
- 5 What hotels offer free Noah’s Ark tickets?
- 6 How much is a day pass at Kalahari Resort?
- 7 How much money should I bring to Wisconsin Dells?
- 8 What is the best time to visit Wisconsin Dells?
- 9 What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells 2021?
- 10 How do I get to the Witches Gulch?
- 11 How long is the Lower Dells Boat Tour?
- 12 How much is a train ticket to Wisconsin?
- 13 Does Amtrak go to Wisconsin?
- 14 How far is Chicago to Wisconsin Dells?
How much is a day pass at Wisconsin Dells?
Day passes may be available for purchase based upon availability for a price of $44.99 per weekday for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays year-round, and $49.99 per Weekend for Friday, Saturday or Sundays; please call to learn if day passes are available on dates you wish to visit.
What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells for free?
Best free things to do near Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
- Lost Canyon Tours. 1.5 mi. 67 reviews.
- Wisconsin Deer Park. 0.3 mi. 87 reviews.
- Noah’s Ark Waterpark. 0.9 mi. 182 reviews.
- International Crane Foundation. 4.8 mi. 18 reviews.
- Dells Boat Tours. 0.9 mi. 85 reviews.
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Dells. 0.9 mi.
- Dells Army Ducks. 0.7 mi. 100 reviews.
- Alligator Alley. 0.5 mi. 36 reviews.
How much is the Deer Park in Wisconsin Dells?
1 answer. Adults to 12 years are $14, kids 3 to 11 years are $10 and kids two and under are free.
Can you take a train to Wisconsin Dells?
Amtrak Empire Builder is the one and only train line which connects Chicago, Illinois to Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin. The schedule is relatively limited as the train only runs twice a day.
What hotels offer free Noah’s Ark tickets?
Grand Marquis is happy to announce that we are including free tickets to Noah’s Ark with everyday of your stay including the day you check out! Just book your stay at Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel for between Memorial Day 2021 and Labor Day 2021 and you will receive free wristbands to Noah’s Ark Water Park at check-in.
How much is a day pass at Kalahari Resort?
Water park admission is always free when you stay the night. So if you have 4 people in your group, day passes would cost you around $160. Most times you can get a room for $199 or less.
How much money should I bring to Wisconsin Dells?
How much money will you need for your trip to Wisconsin Dells? You should plan to spend around $114 per day on your vacation in Wisconsin Dells, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, $34 on meals for one day and $28 on local transportation.
What is the best time to visit Wisconsin Dells?
On average there are three months where Wisconsin Dells receives the most visitors going on a Wisconsin Dells, WI vacation. These are March, July, and October in that order. Those months represent the peak of the three seasons where this Midwest destination offers its best attractions.
What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells 2021?
Top Attractions in Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Deer Park. 1,394. Zoos • Parks.
- Witches Gulch. 542. Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- Noah’s Ark Water Park. 2,815. Water Parks.
- Rick Wilcox Magic Theater. 1,358. Theaters.
- Kalahari Indoor Waterpark. 1,087. Water Parks.
- Timbavati Wildlife Park. 1,035.
- Riverwalk. 389.
- Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park.
How do I get to the Witches Gulch?
Witches Gulch used to be open to the public via a short access road adjacent to the Wisconsin River, however, in recent years it’s not only accessible through the upper dells 2-hour boat tour, which is great by the way. There are bathrooms and a concession stand. Great spot to visit.
How long is the Lower Dells Boat Tour?
Approximately how long does the Lower Dells Boat Tour last? The tour lasts one hour.
How much is a train ticket to Wisconsin?
Of the 31 cities in Wisconsin with train service, the average cost of train tickets is $94.00 on the top routes. The cheapest ticket available costs $21.00 while the most expensive ticket is $247.00 at this time. 3 train companies operate trains to and from Wisconsin.
Does Amtrak go to Wisconsin?
Amtrak operates one National Network train through Wisconsin, the Empire Builder (daily Chicago- Milwaukee-St. Paul-Seattle/Portland via Columbus, Portage, Wisconsin Dells, Tomah, and La Crosse); and the State Supported Hiawatha Service, seven daily round-trips, Milwaukee-Chicago.
How far is Chicago to Wisconsin Dells?
The distance between Chicago and Wisconsin Dells is 164 miles.