- 1 How far are the Dells from Madison WI?
- 2 How far is it from Wisconsin Dells to Milwaukee Wisconsin?
- 3 How much is it to stay at Wisconsin Dells?
- 4 How long would it take to walk to the Dells?
- 5 Where do you fly into for Wisconsin Dells?
- 6 How far is Madison from Milwaukee?
- 7 How far is Chicago from Wisconsin Dells?
- 8 What water parks are in Wisconsin Dells?
- 9 What is the major airport in Wisconsin?
- 10 What is the best water park in Wisconsin Dells?
- 11 How old do you have to be to get a hotel at Wisconsin Dells?
- 12 Where should adults stay in Wisconsin Dells?
- 13 How do I get to the Witches Gulch?
- 14 What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells for free?
- 15 Where are the Dales in Wisconsin?
How far are the Dells from Madison WI?
Distance from Madison, WI to Wisconsin Dells, WI There are 42.58 miles from Madison to Wisconsin Dells in northwest direction and 57 miles (91.73 kilometers) by car, following the I-39 N and I-90 and I-94 W route. Madison and Wisconsin Dells are 58 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
How far is it from Wisconsin Dells to Milwaukee Wisconsin?
Milwaukee to Wisconsin Dells: 123 miles northwest of Milwaukee.
How much is it to stay at Wisconsin Dells?
On average, 3-star hotels in Wisconsin Dells cost $181 per night, and 4-star hotels in Wisconsin Dells are $183 per night. If you’re looking for something really special, a 5-star hotel in Wisconsin Dells can be found for $0 per night, on average (based on Booking.com prices ).
How long would it take to walk to the Dells?
All in all, the Wisconsin Dells Riverwalk is a mere 1/2 mile (1 mile out-n-back). It will take less than a half hour to walk its full length and return at a leisurely pace.
Where do you fly into for Wisconsin Dells?
The closest commercial airport to Wisconsin Dells is Dane County Regional Airport (msnairport.com). Just 40 miles southeast in Madison, Dane County Regional has four airlines — Delta, Frontier, United and American Eagle — that fly nonstop to four U.S. cities: Orlando, Detroit, New York City and Minneapolis-St. Paul.
How far is Madison from Milwaukee?
There are 75.50 miles from Milwaukee to Madison in west direction and 79 miles (127.14 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 W and TEMP US-18 route. Milwaukee and Madison are 1 hour 19 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Milwaukee, WI to Madison, WI.
How far is Chicago from Wisconsin Dells?
The distance between Chicago and Wisconsin Dells is 164 miles. The road distance is 196.5 miles.
What water parks are in Wisconsin Dells?
Please wait while we gather your results.
- Chula Vista Resort Waterparks. Read visitor reviews, view pricing info, map the location & even see nearby dining & lodging options for Chula Vista Resort Waterparks.
- Great Wolf Lodge Waterpark.
- Kalahari Resort Waterparks.
- Wilderness Resort Waterpark.
What is the major airport in Wisconsin?
|City served||FAA||Airport name|
|Madison||MSN||Dane County Regional Airport (Truax Field)|
|Milwaukee||MKE||Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport|
|Mosinee||CWA||Central Wisconsin Airport|
|Rhinelander||RHI||Rhinelander–Oneida County Airport|
What is the best water park in Wisconsin Dells?
Noah’s Ark is the biggest waterpark in Wisconsin Dells and the best destination in town for family-friendly fun and excitement, whether you come for a special event, our great family dining options or a whole summer of fun with a Season Pass!
How old do you have to be to get a hotel at Wisconsin Dells?
You must be at least 18 years of age to reserve a room. In addition, all occupants must also be at least 18 years of age or accompanied by their parent. Proof of age via government issued identification may be required at check-in for all occupants.
Where should adults stay in Wisconsin Dells?
Sundara Inn & Spa is an adult -only spa resort nestled in a 26-acre fragrant pine forest on the outskirts of Wisconsin Dells. It was named one of the Top 5 Resort Hotels in the Midwest in the 2018 Travel + Leisure magazines annual World’s Best readers’ choice awards, the same year it completed a 40,000 sq. ft.
How do I get to the Witches Gulch?
Witches Gulch used to be open to the public via a short access road adjacent to the Wisconsin River, however, in recent years it’s not only accessible through the upper dells 2-hour boat tour, which is great by the way. There are bathrooms and a concession stand. Great spot to visit.
What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells for free?
Best free things to do near Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
- Lost Canyon Tours. 1.5 mi. 67 reviews.
- Wisconsin Deer Park. 0.3 mi. 87 reviews.
- Noah’s Ark Waterpark. 0.9 mi. 182 reviews.
- International Crane Foundation. 4.8 mi. 18 reviews.
- Dells Boat Tours. 0.9 mi. 85 reviews.
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Dells. 0.9 mi.
- Dells Army Ducks. 0.7 mi. 100 reviews.
- Alligator Alley. 0.5 mi. 36 reviews.
Where are the Dales in Wisconsin?
Description. Dale is a town in Outagamie County, Wisconsin, United States. The census-designated place of Dale and the unincorporated community of Medina are located in the town. Officially created on November 18, 1853, it was once known as Poker Flats, Dale is named for the geographical lay of the land.