- 1 How far is Madison Wisconsin from the equator?
- 2 Is Madison Wisconsin expensive?
- 3 How far is Madison Wisconsin from the ocean?
- 4 How many miles is it from Milwaukee to Madison Wisconsin?
- 5 How long is flight to Wisconsin?
- 6 How far is Chicago from Madison?
- 7 What is the most dangerous city in Wisconsin?
- 8 Is Madison a safe city?
- 9 How much money do you need to live comfortably in Madison WI?
- 10 Does Madison Wisconsin have a beach?
- 11 Can you swim in Madison WI?
- 12 Where can you swim in Madison?
- 13 How long is the drive from Milwaukee to Madison?
- 14 What city is halfway between Madison and Milwaukee?
- 15 How far is Chicago from Milwaukee?
How far is Madison Wisconsin from the equator?
Distance facts Madison – Wi is 2,976.06 mi (4,789.51 km) north of the equator, so it is located in the northern hemisphere.
Is Madison Wisconsin expensive?
Madison’s housing expenses are 9% higher than the national average and the utility prices are 5% higher than the national average. Transportation expenses like bus fares and gas prices are 7% higher than the national average. Madison has grocery prices that are 3% higher than the national average.
How far is Madison Wisconsin from the ocean?
1,051 miles or 1 691 km
|Get:||vacation flight hotel car rental|
How many miles is it from Milwaukee to Madison Wisconsin?
The total driving distance from Madison, WI to Milwaukee, WI is 79 miles or 127 kilometers.
How long is flight to Wisconsin?
An average nonstop flight from the United States to Wisconsin takes 3h 44m, covering a distance of 1030 miles.
How far is Chicago from Madison?
The total driving distance from Madison, WI to Chicago, IL is 148 miles or 238 kilometers.
What is the most dangerous city in Wisconsin?
According To FBI Statistics, These Are The 10 Most Dangerous Cities In Wisconsin
- Madison. Av9/Wikimedia.
- La Crosse. Wikideas1/Wikimedia.
- Beloit. Visit Beloit/Wikimedia.
- Superior. Nfarmakes/Wikimedia.
- Antigo. Royalbroil/Wikimedia.
- Shawano. Royalbroil/Wikipedia.
- Ashland. Ann Althouse/Flickr.
- Milwaukee. Trizkutt/Wikimedia.
Is Madison a safe city?
Madison is the No. 10 safest place to live in the U.S., according to the 2020-21 U.S. News and World Report ranking. The ranking was based on each metro area’s crime rates per 100,000 people, determined by FBI crime reports.
How much money do you need to live comfortably in Madison WI?
|0 Children||1 Child|
|Required annual income after taxes||$25,733||$55,285|
|Required annual income before taxes||$32,255||$69,296|
Does Madison Wisconsin have a beach?
The Madison area has 12 beaches to be enjoyed throughout the summer months. Get information about beach amenities, including which beaches have lifeguards, swim ropes, concessions and more.
Can you swim in Madison WI?
True, our humble Madison beaches and pools might not compare to what you ‘d find Keys. However, with our many nearby lakes – from mighty Mendota to smaller swimming holes – there are plenty of gems to explore. Here are our top five favorite places to swim.
Where can you swim in Madison?
If you’re wondering where you can go for a swim around Madison, check out these incredible locations below.
- Amnicon Falls. This State Park offers several refreshing waterfalls and plunge pools to swim in.
- Eau Claire River.
- Pebble Beach.
- Salmo Pond.
- Devil’s Lake State Park.
How long is the drive from Milwaukee to Madison?
How long is the drive from Milwaukee, WI to Madison, WI? The total driving time is 1 hour, 20 minutes.
What city is halfway between Madison and Milwaukee?
The best city between Madison, WI and Milwaukee, WI to meet is Watertown, Wisconsin which is about 8 miles from the exact midpoint. The town that marks the exact halfway point is actually Farmington, Wisconsin. The closest zip code to the midpoint is 53038.
How far is Chicago from Milwaukee?
The total driving distance from Chicago, IL to Milwaukee, WI is 92 miles or 148 kilometers.